SAU Community

Photoshoot Cruise - Palmie To City

Messiah

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went well last night. Thanks to the guys from Nissan Silvia and also Simon (Messiah) for organising.

Old Hill carpark was a bit of a joke, I think I must have circled it about 6 times trying to figure out how to get in; later figured out security kept opening / closing entrys and exits... P1 was okay but ended up rubbing my front spoiler on the up-ramp!

I didn't plan on taking that many photos, was going to leave to the pros, I'm just a bit of a hack, but here are a few pics to get us started, let us know what you think...

DSC_0004GN.jpg

DSC_0014GN.jpg

DSC_0016GN.jpg

DSC_0020GN.jpg

DSC_0029GN.jpg

DSC_0030GN.jpg

DSC_0008GN.jpg

DSC_0006GN.jpg

Dave, Shehan and Sloane it was good to catch up with you guys, if you PM me your email I've got one or two more of your cars.

Cheers,

Matt

Was good down at Palm Beach, was expecting some more to show up there at least, Nice to meet you Simon will try and arrange another photo shoot in better weather next time maybe south as we come from this way. Also sorry I didn’t hang around at Homebush but after seeing over 4 cop cars up the side street was not going to risk having to get pulled over. Trying to get the car ready for Superlap and don’t need the hassles from the cops.

Look forward to seeing some images.

Wow those photos turned out great! :)

Nice meeting some new people of the SAU community

to name a few

David, Matt, Shehan.

Thanks matt for those photos too.

ive pm'ed you my email :)

T'was good to meet some of you guys, unfortunately the police were awaiting us by the time we got to homebush from SAU to meet up with the NS guys, so we ended up just doing a little mini shoot with FST32R which was the only car left as i think Brian didn't want to get into trouble as he is prepping his car for superlap.

Had heaps of fun, processing photos at the moment and will post them up when i'm done with them (or what i am allowed to anyway).

Thanks to the organisers, was super fun, looking forward to the next one!

Thanks to everyone who pitched up, both for photo's and those who just wanted to spectate and or cruise.

I learnt a thing or two both about cruise organising and photography, so i'd call it a sucess in my books. Hopefully enough people agree that it will be worth organising another in the not too distant future.

As some of you might be aware, we had a visit from Jerry of Fast4's while we were at palmie asking us to submit some photo's. Can i assume that everyone who had a pic taken is ok with that?

It does mean that you wont get access to the good shots until after puiblication, but after that you'll be able to see your car in a magazine and have a full quality digital image to back it up.

Lol i didnt even realise Jerry was from Fast4's. I mustve missed that when i met him last time. Anyways, sounds good to me...i dont mind. Cars never been in a mag before, especially one for 4 cyls :(

As some of you might be aware, we had a visit from Jerry of Fast4's while we were at palmie asking us to submit some photo's. Can i assume that everyone who had a pic taken is ok with that?

oh I thought he was at Homebush too....

oh well my car isnt that clean i guess for a magazine :cool: