SAU Community

atkins diet (no more beer for fatz)

fatz

Well done Fatz.

The Fosters we (you) had this afternoon is not beer.

Love the excuse and I do agree that the water will dilute your carbs.... Always here to help, see you tomorrow............... Now I Know of your diet, I think your the driver or is it NY Tea.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good on ya Pete ;)

Reckon red wine would have to be a winner :(

Hey Nads - thinz reckons you don't let up till you have put away 10 scoops a day, how come you arn't stacking it on - or are you?

Have to meet up for a beer soon guys - haven' had one with ya this year!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

c how we go having a curry for lunch... just the curry

should be good

bonkers... had a bottle of read last night, gonads had a bottle of white 3 beers

i think we should have an official "get blind drunk" at bonkers house one day sau day

im there

I'm with Roy on everything he said.

Whilst losing weight, it is almost impossible to maintain muscle mass. Even if you continue to hit the weights regularly (4-5 times a week), you are still at a calorie deficient state, so your energy has to come from somewhere, and unfortunately it doesn't all come from your fat stores hs.gif

Simply, to lose weight, it's as easy as having a lower caloric intake than you're expending. That is, you need to eat less calories than you're burning. It's simple science. No matter what you eat, if you are caloric deficient, you will lose weight. What you eat whilst doing this dictates WHAT you lose though (fat, muscle, water, etc), so it's not good just to eat 2000 calories worth of beer a day ;)

For a steady and healthy weight loss progress, aim to eat about 500 calories less than what you're burning. If you do lots of cardio (a 10km run burns a LOT of calories), you can eat more to compensate. Any less than a 500 calorie deficit and you'll notice too large a drop in energy and more likely to feel hungry and binge eat (drink beer)

Also, I don't think you'll enter a state of ketosis with an intake of 30g of carbs a day. I would think a figure of 5-10g would be more accurate.

Good luck Pete!

No one has tried this as a serious scientific method of losing weight, but if you become an alcho and get liver damage and a host of other physical probs then im sure you could drop massive amounts of weight.

You can use "Leaving Las Vegas" as inspiration or a training video, forget dieting, this regime is the ultimate in commitment ;)

sounds like fun roy

Two probs though... i dont have his charm when hammered so unlikely to have a Elizabeth Shue type to help burn calories... and selling my Skyline wont fund the attemot as well as his BMW did :P

Its the modern man's diet, alcohol which is a diuretic, combined with 5k jogs to in the heat = fluid loss , by the end of the week he will be bone dry and only weigh 100kg ;)

What % of the body is made up from water???