SAU Community

Dark Green R32's?

well thats what alot of people belive when my mum went to buy her merc c200 the guy told us none of the green car sell because of what i said before....

n a few years ago my mum had the latest BMW n on the same day she got it (brand new) the hole engine blew........n the car was green

There's a superstition in England that green cars are unlucky. I'm not superstitious by any means, but I had a green car once...

I had it 2 weeks before I wrote it off in a head on collision with another car. :)

I won't have another green car...

As for Green R32's. I don't believe green was a factory option, certainly I don't recall ever seeing a green R32...

easiest way to check for sure is pop the hood and have a look at the VIN plate (back left in the engine bay, nearest the driver.) The plate will have various codes to the chassis, engine, transmission and also the paint and trim code...

though if it's a repaint you might not even have to bother with that, it's not too often that people bother to pull the engine out and repaint the engine bay too...

And if it is a factory original green then all I can say is that you learn something new everyday! :D:)

this is the only info i could find on r32 paint codes but there for r32 gtrs.

326 - Crystal White

KH2 - Gunmetal Grey

KL0 - Super Silver Metallic

AH3 - Red Pearl

732 - Black Pearl Metallic

BL0 - Greyish Blue Pearl - Special Order

TH1 - Dark Blue Pearl - Special Order

Late:

326- Crystal White

KH2 - Gunmetal Grey

KL0 - Super Silver Metallic

AH3 - Red Pearl

732 - Black Pearl Metallic

www.rbmotoring.com

One of the australian delivered cars (no 3) was painted green by Nissan Australia and used for promotional work. Was not registered until 1998. This car is not on the market though (Its owner is very happy).

I don't think the GTR came in green and Nissan Australia never imported green ones.

They exist, not in too great of numbers but I have seen them out there. A friend of mine had a low KM completely original green R32 GTS four door, I looked it over top to bottom and it was a factory paint job.

Yep there is one of those on the Gold Coast, really dark green, it is owned by some 60 year old dude and I had a talk to him about it at a servo once, it is totally stock and is a factory colour.