• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GOOD NEWS!

THEY HAVE FINALLY BEEN SENT!! :banana:

Got the tracking number in an email today so now we just have to wait. Their ETA of 2-3 days with FedEX seems a bit out considering the tracking number says ETA 19th but meh, atleast they are finally coming! Now fingers crossed there is no problems in customs. I told them to send them in three seperate boxes so each one has a value under $1000 so we'll see what happens.

Edited by PM-R33

GOOD NEWS!

THEY HAVE FINALLY BEEN SENT!! :banana:

Got the tracking number in an email today so now we just have to wait. Their ETA of 2-3 days with FedEX seems a bit out considering the tracking number says ETA 19th but meh, atleast they are finally coming! Now fingers crossed there is no problems in customs. I told them to send them in three seperate boxes so each one has a value under $1000 so we'll see what happens.

Oh that's awesome news.

Any chance we can all get the tracking number to keep an eye on our eagerly awaited items :D .

It would probably stop alot of us asking you where the shipment is at.

I can't believe im going to type this; I seriously have some bad karma or something hanging around me...

The lines were at the FedEX depot after getting picked up from Hel, BUT FedEX realised Hel had not filled out the correct customs paperwork or some shit (You wouldn't think it would be possible for any more delays right?!).

So now we have to wait until the correct paperwork is filled out until it gets sent. I sent them another email to see how long this is bloody going to take given it is now the end of the week. So the ETA of the 19th probably aint going to happen now.

Will update you guys once I know what is going on. Realistically you redo the paperwork and we should have only lost a day or two max.

I really must have pissed some one off upstairs for all this shit to be happening. :yes:

Edited by PM-R33

^^^ Think you may have missed the boat now.

Doubt PM-33's going to do this again after all the BS he's gone through.

Good that they're finally on their way, still working on my line atm anyway, but getting closer to being ready to install these suckers.

+1

Thanks for organizing the group buy though. Hopefully we'll all get the lines soon.

I can't believe im going to type this; I seriously have some bad karma or something hanging around me...

The lines were at the FedEX depot after getting picked up from Hel, BUT FedEX realised Hel had not filled out the correct customs paperwork or some shit (You wouldn't think it would be possible for any more delays right?!).

So now we have to wait until the correct paperwork is filled out until it gets sent. I sent them another email to see how long this is bloody going to take given it is now the end of the week. So the ETA of the 19th probably aint going to happen now.

Will update you guys once I know what is going on. Realistically you redo the paperwork and we should have only lost a day or two max.

I really must have pissed some one off upstairs for all this shit to be happening. :)

dont worry man they will be here at the end ..remember this guys at the end it be alright :yes:

Righteo the package is getting taken to FedEX tomorrow personally by the guy I have been dealing with (not waiting for FedEX to pick it up) and they are going to send it the fastest way possible (not sure what that will be).

So hopefully have a new tracking number within the next couple of days.

Doesn't matter if it one parcell or five customs can still count it as one consignment and you will have to pay tax/duties on it as I found out the hard way but hopefully not....

Yeah my mum mentioned that the other night lol. Hopefully shall be ok..

Righteo got a reply boys. They have been completed and are boxed up, just awaiting FedEX to pick them up. If they are not sent out this week we have been offered a £500 refund so it is safe to say they will get sent in the next couple of days.

So.... do we get that refund? :/