SAU Community

Hel Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line Group Buy

PM-R33

once again phil, im in no rush, but eventually i'd like money back if this doesnt eventuate

Yeah fully understand. I'll put aside my tax return money in case I have to pay every one back out of my pocket.

I will then try to take up a case with consumer affairs if they deal with international purchases.

good stuff mate, ive been watching this closely, and we have all been through these times, and i sympathise with you for having to be the one corresponding with this company, especially seeing as there are alot of people waiting on your delivery. it will work out mate, have faith :D

It just pisses me off because it should have been such a simple group buy through a well known and trusted company. Everything went smoothly on our end and they fuck up the entire thing. I really can not believe how badly this has gone. They seriously deserve a punch in the throat, I don't care what bloody excuses they have, this is beyond ridicolous and their communication is shocking!

Once again, all I can say is sorry guys, I regret this whole bloody thing. I've sent off one last email and I no longer give a shit about being nice.

Anyway im going to go to bed before I get any more pissed off and can't sleep.

Edited by PM-R33

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah fully understand. I'll put aside my tax return money in case I have to pay every one back out of my pocket.

I will then try to take up a case with consumer affairs if they deal with international purchases.

It just pisses me off because it should have been such a simple group buy through a well known and trusted company. Everything went smoothly on our end and they fuck up the entire thing. I really can not believe how badly this has gone. They seriously deserve a punch in the throat, I don't care what bloody excuses they have, this is beyond ridicolous and their communication is shocking!

Once again, all I can say is sorry guys, I regret this whole bloody thing. I've sent off one last email and I no longer give a shit about being nice.

Anyway im going to go to bed before I get any more pissed off and can't sleep.

not from you, you fool. from HEL

$100 isnt a great loss from me.... well im not gonna make you pay it back when clearly its not your fault

Noone will put the blame on the middle man, which is you :(

lol

Just chill out, everyones fine with it from what I can see, in regards to your part of the transaction anyway... This is just giving me a bit more time to plan some brake work

Now im gonna be pulling calipers off, painting, doing pads and probably new rotors so at least the delay has given me motivation lol

A quite threatening legal wise email was sent last night after a bit of a discussion with some friends in the know how, enough is enough.

I have given them till midnight tonight to come back with an answer regarding a tracking number or a phone call will made to the UK Hel manager regarding legal action, i'm over this shit.

Edited by PM-R33

Hi,

HEL Performance Products wrote:

My apologies for the delays, most of which were caused by our supplier producing the needed ADR boots for the hoses. The package was sent, but then returned recently because it was missing some paperwork we were unaware was needed.

The package has now been re-sent

Thanks

Ben

Hi,

My apologies for the delays, most of which were caused by our supplier producing the needed ADR boots for the hoses. The package was sent, but then returned recently because it was missing some paperwork we were unaware was needed.

Thanks

Ben

Thanks

Ben

Apology accepted... when they give us that $863.54(500 pounds) refund they promised!

I've mentioned the 500 pound refund a few times now and it's never been answered, so I don't think we will see it. Hell, email them and try if you want, i'd love to get some cash back!

I just want this to be all over, i'm praying to god the correct kits were sent and there is nothing wrong with them.

I've mentioned the 500 pound refund a few times now and it's never been answered, so I don't think we will see it. Hell, email them and try if you want, i'd love to get some cash back!

I just want this to be all over, i'm praying to god the correct kits were sent and there is nothing wrong with them.

oh dude, you and everyone else im sure... :P