PM-R33

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UPDATE:

Have been emailing and leaving messages with the guy I have been dealing with regarding this group buy and have still not received a reply. No f**king idea what is going on with this guy but I aint happy about it. Anyway I gave up trying to get through to him so just rang the head office phone number and explained to them what the go is and luckily the guy I spoke to knew all about it.

Turns out the lines have not been sent due to them running out of the ADR sleeves. All the certificates are done and the lines are ready, just half of them still don't have the stupid ADR sleeves. It still might be another week or two before they will be at my door. Why the guy I have been dealing with couldn't just tell me that and instead choose to not reply to me and make me f**king freak out thinking I'd been ripped off $3000 is beyond me.

I really do apologise about this and I understand if there is any anger. I will offer refunds to people if they wish to have their money back and all I can say is i'm sorry. If I knew this would have happened I wouldn't have bothered. Honestly I don't think I will do another group buy as this has turned into a f**king nightmare.

Once again very sorry guys and I hope you can understand this is unfortunately out of my hands and im doing my best to keep it together.

Edited by PM-R33

Well when they get hear i'll let you know and just tell me what address you want them sent to.

I have been pissed off about this for the last few days thinking about how on earth im going to get $3k together to pay every one back if this guy had actually ripped me off lol.

Well when they get hear i'll let you know and just tell me what address you want them sent to.

I have been pissed off about this for the last few days thinking about how on earth im going to get $3k together to pay every one back if this guy had actually ripped me off lol.

all's well in the end mate. good on you for organising this

Yeah don't worry about it mate.. Big companies like this always ignore when they havent sent the parts.. Once the order is in.. All they do is send when ready and ignore contact...

Its kinda silly cause i'd rather know that the parts are just delayed instead of freaking out that they arent responding... I don;t think anyone would expect you to refund their money if it all went pair shaped.. You're helping people out..

Edited by .:: GimpS-R34 ::.

This kind of shit happens all the time in a big company. I should know I work for one!

If I was in charge I'd have fired half the staff by now, because all they do it make things more expensive & difficult.

Don't beat yourself up about it mate, you've made a substantial effort not only to get this done asap, but also keep everyone in the loop with what's happening. As long as you do that you've done everything you can.

At least you know who to call next time if there is a stuff up.

Speaking only for myself, no big deal on the wait. I have pleanty of other stuff to fit to my line atm.

Like the others have said. I appreciate that you did the group buy and am happy to wait as long as they show up. I wouldn't be surprised if they had to manufacture them even though they committed to shipping stock immediately.

Remember the US and UK got really hard hit during the financial crisis so wouldn't be surprised at all about service dropping just to stay in business.

Hopefully they respond to you soon though. That is just poor customer service not to even respond to a paying customer.

Thanks for all the kind words guys, helps a lot :D We will get them in the end so all is still good.

Originally I thought the guy I was dealing with worked for Hel (I found his details through a motorbike forum that had good experiences with him), then I thought he might have his own shop but all he deals with is Hel lines and when I rang head office they knew him by first name and knew straight away about the order so he must work for them, but maybe privately on the side or something? I dunno. Either way Hel head office know all about this so everything is good and I don't have to worry about it any more, just have to wait a bit longer unfortunately.

Edited by PM-R33

They said one to two weeks until I receive them (that was last week), however whether I can believe that is another story.

Let me know what you want to do, whether you want to wait or I can give you a refund or I can hang onto your kit and send it to you at a later date or something. Completely up to you man.