SAU Community

Skyline Gets the chicks..

hi,

just like to share wat happen 2 me today and wonding if it has happen 2 other skyline drivers.

2day i went to the shops with my old (still on my L's) anywayz we went 2 this little place and my dad was only going to be 5mins so i park in the loading zone just outside the shop, there where 2 girls walking outside the shop and they look at me, then keep on walking pass my car then stop just behide, anywayz i just went about doing nothing listing to my music then i see them walk back into the shop and one of the girls smiles at me.

Then they come out again, and walk past the car, i had through they had gone so i turn up my music and was just day dreaming when i hear a knock on my window so i roll it down and the girl goes "Can i have your number..?"

then i go "No sorry got a gf"

she looks at me sadly and turn 2 her friend and says "i told you he would have a gf"

(yes she was hot but my gf is hotter or else i might have given her my number :) jj)

and then walks off.

anywayz i was just wonding if you men skyline drivers seem 2 pull more chicks cuz of your skyline or wat..?

and any general comments about skylines and chicks is welcome :D

thanks mike ;)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi,

just like to share wat happen 2 me today and wonding if it has happen 2 other skyline drivers.

2day i went to the shops with my old (still on my L's) anywayz we went 2 this little place and my dad was only going to be 5mins so i park in the loading zone just outside the shop, there where 2 girls walking outside the shop  and they look at me, then keep on walking pass my car then stop just behide, anywayz i just went about doing nothing listing to my music then i see them walk back into the shop and one of the girls smiles at me.

Then they come out again, and walk past the car, i had through they had gone so i turn up my music and was just day dreaming when i hear a knock on my window so i roll it down and the girl goes "Can i have your number..?"

then i go "No sorry got a gf"

she looks at me sadly and turn 2 her friend and says "i told you he would have a gf"

(yes she was hot but my gf is hotter or else i might have given her my number ;) jj)

and then walks off.

anywayz i was just wonding if you men skyline drivers seem 2 pull more chicks cuz of your skyline or wat..?

and any general comments about skylines and chicks is welcome :)

thanks mike  ;)

I bet you are just saying that you didn't give em your number!! lmao And if you seriously didn't give it to them....then all i can say is WTF! haha j/k

And glenn, i'm not liking those stats. :D

Scott

you luck so and so.

I have had girls look at my car, say things like nice ride, but never any decent looking ones. plus I have a GF so even if they did it would be pointless.

A guy at work had just picked up his 95 R33 with GTR kit and exhaust, thats about all it had. it was black with tint. he took me and another guy from work for a cruise at lunch. as we were driving there were some girls and they all just stared at my mates new ride and smiled.

the other guy from work who owns an S14 with a couple of mods said he had never gotten that many looks or smiles in his car, and was going to look into a skyline! ;):D

My gf (now x) used to hate it cause everywhere we went girls would come over to look at the car and sometimes have a chat. Even driving past other people she would see them turn and watch us go by.

She hated it ;) But seems she's my X now, I really didn't give a flying f&%k :D:)

Yeah - that sort of thing happens to me all the time. Even more so in the Gloria. You get to know what to do and say. Water off a ducks back for me now !

Damn, I gotta stop driving down Canterberry Rd and William St........... ;)