SAU Community

Rb2630 R34 Gtt Street/strip Car

soon alex buddy.
sweet :(

alex i get my licence back in 11 days so i can take it to a couple places to get a few things "finished" and "lined up" lol i dont want flamin mongrels to see my car with lil bits hanging out. just the good stuff bro.

speak soon

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys, its been ages since i posted much about the car and im sorry, i just havnt had anytime lately to do much. and i put a lil hold on the project due to some other shit going on with work commitments.

so the vs-kf have sold and ive bought a set of 18inch te37's going on, there bronze so ill be getting them sprayed black and wrapping them in a set of nice sticky tyres.

carbon bonnet is on the car it just needs some slight massaging to get the perfect fir, i have bonnet pins going in as well.

ive sold my brides and im tossing up with installing the sparco fixed backs i have at home or going a set of r34 gtr seat, im leaning more towards the gtr seats because i like them more.

i was at sabaddins 2 weeks ago just to hi to the boys and i checked out some awesome parts that were there including

nitto pistons

rods (i cant remember the brand lol but they were awesome)

ati 1000hp balancer

the block and head were sitting there just kicking it lol and we r just waiting for some parts to come in for the head then all off to the machinists.

once again i am question turbo choice as i think the 42 will be too big for the street and i dun wanna go twins so soon ill be doing my head in again over the turbo choice but that is still a lil while away.

ill try to get pics up but i dont have a camera and my bro moved out a lil while ago so ill maybe have to go buy one

there are a few other carbon parts that have arrived but i havnt had the time to even unwrap them yet, but hopefully soon ill get to it.

cheers

julz

today my new rims arrived at my office

te37's :blink:

18x9.5 +15 all around.

they r the bronze color so my friend Jai from Neway tyres will be picking them up tomorrow and taking them to work to give them a new coat of super gloss black paint.

i also called mu secret and spoke to Andrew from there and bought a new set of rays stickers. for those who dont know they have been discontinued for quite some time and getting extremely difficult to find cost me $80 lol

tyres will must likely be federal 595rsr's or kumho ku36's ill decide this after the week end. coz im waiting on a couple of quotes still.

pics will be up as soon as i can im really sorry i havnt added any i just dont have a camera :thumbsup:

hay cosi

im going to sydney tomorrow for work for 4 days ill be back by friday and next weekend ill be taking the bodykit off and fitting the rims, ill take some pics then dude.

new kit and a few more carbon parts will be here in the next couple of weeks and then back to sabaddins for the engine.

ill borrow my bros camera and take a couple of shots for ya with the rims and bonnet etc.

cheers bro,

heres a pic of the rims before and after they were painted

ended up going satin black ill be back in a couple of days from sydney and my tyres will hopefully be at my house also so i can put them on and finally move my car again (it haas 16inch s14 wheels on it atm and they are touching the front brakes so i cant move it hahaha)

before and after shots for ya

post-31553-1283323256_thumb.jpg

post-31553-1283323267_thumb.jpg

lol i got my rays stickers for $12 for a set of four.... stickers are stickers who gives a F(*& if there "GENUINE" haha

i dont put fake shit on my car, the few pieces that were have now been replaced with either the oe parts or hi quality aftermarket stuff, but each to there own i guess.

does rays have its own paint brand now does it buddy.

i painted them coz they were 2 different colors and quite frankly i dont think i need to justify my self.

clutch there not shiny, the color is the lambrghini satin black they r matt but the photo flash makes them look shiny

getting the tyres fitted tomorrow morning at tyre power in hawthorn then when i get home fit them on the beast and start it for the first time in 4 months hahaha

which tyres are you using Julz?

keen to see pics when they're fitted up :D

Rays engineering/volk racing, have there own pant codes :D

You need to put up some new pic's of the car, probably the only car i actually want to see on this forum at the moment

Edited by R34 -_-

which tyres are you using Julz?

keen to see pics when they're fitted up :D

i put 36's on it for now but yesterday when i was at tyre power i spoke to sam (worker) hes gonna get me some nitto nt55 from overseas as a special import when the other engine goes in.

i got the fronts on last night but ran out of day,light i took a couple quick pics ill put them up when i get home from work.

What happened to zee picktuures zthat u promiseed?

THEY WILL BE UP BY SUNDAY, IM GOING TO VUS (PANEL BEATER AND SPRAY PAINTER OF MY CAR) TO LINE UP MY BONNET CORRECTLY COZ THERE IS A GAP THAT I AM NOT HAPPY WITH I WILL 100% TAKE PHOTOS TOMORROW IVE ALREADY TAXED MY SISTERS DIGI CAMERA LOL.

ALSO TAKING A LIL NEW DIRECTION FOR THE CAR IN TERMS OF THE ENGINE. ILL GIVE U ALL DETAILS SOON WHEN THEY R FULLY WORKED OUT ON PAPER. IM TOO INDESISIVE SOMETIMES HAHA