SAU Community

Garage Set Ups

boxheadmr

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

getting some good ideas. curently working on the bench and shelves but lights are in and still a lot of stuff to get off the floor onto the shelves/bench once finished as well as finishing the painting of the floor.

Bench under construction

post-8233-1275470419_thumb.jpg

View from a bit inside Garage Entrance (it looks quiet small but had to zoom in)

post-8233-1275470438_thumb.jpg

C Channel for the Shelves

post-8233-1275470456_thumb.jpg

Finally get my grinder/polisher back

post-8233-1275470474_thumb.jpg

And my baby who has not had much use in the last 2 years.

post-8233-1275470492_thumb.jpg

Now there's a shed I can relate to.

I see you even have the laptop in there so you san surf SAU while in the company of your toys :P

Mine gets a big clean up after an event - leading up to the events the shed tends to look a lot like yours, with bits and tools everywhere. :rofl:

old man got stuck into it today and pulled most of the bench together, starting on the shelving and finishing some bits off.

post-8233-1275559781_thumb.jpg

post-8233-1275559812_thumb.jpg

post-8233-1275559837_thumb.jpg

Nice one Mat, coming together nicely. I noticed the lights and extra power points you put in. Very practical. You planning on building something special or any more plans for the S14 with this new garage set up?

been living in a unit for a while now so know what that it is like to have no space or no power to work on your car. It is just awsome having space and heaps of light to see what you are doing now,

been living in a unit for a while now so know what that it is like to have no space or no power to work on your car. It is just awsome having space and heaps of light to see what you are doing now,

tell me bout it!

been in a unit for almost 3 years. 1.5 weeks time we move into new home with a large single garage!

cant fkn wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you will end up juist standinbg in the garage with a big smile on your face and the wife will be looking at you like you are a weirdo. great feeling having your own garage.

keep the photos coming or any suggestions as doig some more playing around soon

Nice one Mat, coming together nicely. I noticed the lights and extra power points you put in. Very practical. You planning on building something special or any more plans for the S14 with this new garage set up?

one day but have to pay for the reno's and house first!!!!

lol great setups here....i have the same sickness.

i have designed our whole new house around fitting a decent sized garage including 2 post hoist. we ended up with 15m x 7m with 2 doors front and 1 to rear to allow drive thru. bulldozers arriving shortly...we moving back in march 2011

great thread, and yes keep the pics and ideas coming

a good way to save space and have a tyre/wheel rack is to run 2-3 post's of rhs or pole from one side to the other of the room but mount it as high as u can with the exception of room for tyres/wheel to come out. will need to make a stand/stable movable step ladder like the ones used at coles etc

post-24514-1276002666_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dan_J

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I had all ready posted my shed up here already...... but I thought wrong.

I built it myself, from the ground up. I got the concrete's to do the pore and a mate helped to stand the frame.

IM000280.jpg

IM000284.jpg

IM000292.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

backyard.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture028.jpg