SAU Community

Micolour Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - Round 2 - Saturday 5th June 2010

Belsil80

from what i understand, someone had an accident into him, and as he was putting the car onto a towtruck, someone hit the car again

yeah thats what happened. parked car in no standing zone, car into of me hit the brakes to avoid it, i hit brakes and stopped and the car behind me locked up and slid into me pushing mee foreward. then when the other cars had left and the tow truck came for me, the towy backed up and as he was about to put the tray down another car ran into it at speed and rammed it under the back of the tow truck :thumbsup:

Shit it's going to be a tricky one for insurance.... who pays for what?!

Lucky both cars that hit me had insurance. the frist guys insurance told me they will try to asess how much damage was accured in the first accident, dunno how they'll work that one out, the cars about a foot shorter now.

sorry dude. i know where a blue s13 silvia is if your interested. ca18e/auto has hail damage but for $1100 could make it into something good, has hicas, sunroof, original mags, same colour as mine. hail damage has effected bonnet boot, top of doors. windscreen. but for track car, cheap cheap body. i almost bought it last week, just to put back on ebay and make a few hundred easy dollars.

gonna wait abit and see if i buy back the wreck first. thanks anyway :)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn I didn't get here in time :( This will be the first DECA I haven't raced in since I first started :wub:

Oh well I'll still come up. I can Marshall on the mini wang if you guys like?

Bad luck mate, what broke?

I will take you off the list and bring on the first reserve. All pull outs will be refunded after the event.

Not sure mate. Front of the head is knocking; i'm thinking a lifter, valve spring seat, etc.

Going to also pull the oil restrictors out the block. The combination of N1 pump and 1.5mm oil restrictors is not working for my engine, the head has always been noisy on idle, since the rebuild. Also going to do a couple of other small tweaks; i'm useless, just can't help myself :banana:.

Its not the VCT clicking...?

RB20's don't have that do they? :D

Hey Leon.

I went moto riding with Andy on the weekend. He told me you bought his car. Are you bringing that to DECA? See if it can handle more than 1 run?

Not sure mate. Front of the head is knocking; i'm thinking a lifter, valve spring seat, etc.

Going to also pull the oil restrictors out the block. The combination of N1 pump and 1.5mm oil restrictors is not working for my engine, the head has always been noisy on idle, since the rebuild. Also going to do a couple of other small tweaks; i'm useless, just can't help myself :P .

damm i haven't seen a rb25 do a lifter or a valve spring seat. Does it still run smooth ? i.e not misfire or huge unusual lump in the engine cycle.

RB20's don't have that do they? :)

is this how you humour yourself ? rb20's don't have vct, or a bullshit oil feed going to the front of the head

oh and for the rb20 bashers, look at who won deca last time.

RB20's eat dick russell you know that :P

Campbell

When your RB25 pos beats me then I'll listen to what you have to say :) Actually if it ever makes it to Deca I will!

oh and for the rb20 bashers, look at who won deca last time.

"cough" the results where rigged "cough"

hahahaha gazelle d's breath smells like Russell's dick

and Dean i'll sort you out on the way to superlap woot woot superlap

Campbell

Brad Archbold would like to pull out.

His car is up for sale and he's paranoid he'll break something before it sells.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Not a problem. List updated. Tim or campbell make youselves useful and tell Dean he is in for deca and to pay up :blink: cheers.

Told him on the weekend but will remind him today as we just got back from Superlap last night