SAU Community

New Facebook Fanpage!

~Anna~

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man. I don't has a faceplace thingy. I've held off for so long too!

The wifey will never let me live it down if I start now cause I always pay out on her for being on it.

Oh man. I don't has a faceplace thingy. I've held off for so long too!

The wifey will never let me live it down if I start now cause I always pay out on her for being on it.

lol... so thats the BEST reason to join!! lol... you can be like "HA! i joined cuz you never suspected!!" rofl... :happy::)

Ok I can't ever figure out facebook. How to I "subscribe" to the page - clicked "LIKE" but doesn't seem to show up anywhere.

Help me I'm old and feeble!

Ok I can't ever figure out facebook. How to I "subscribe" to the page - clicked "LIKE" but doesn't seem to show up anywhere.

Help me I'm old and feeble!

all you need to do is click like. it wont show up on ur wall thread unless i make a post or add some new photos or something. however in that little search thing at the top of facebook, you can type in SAU NSW and it will come up with it. just click there and then you can access it at all times :thumbsup:

ps.. no one is old and feeble... its just our physical appearance that deceives others! inside however, i do believe we're all 18!! :happy:

ps.. no one is old and feeble... its just our physical appearance that deceives others! inside however, i do believe we're all 18!! :happy:

Ah, thanks Anna. Sometimes when I drive the GTR my right foot thinks it's 11 :thumbsup:

Ah, thanks Anna. Sometimes when I drive the GTR my right foot thinks it's 11 :happy:

i think that applies for all of us :thumbsup: