SAU Community

Best Place To Try Racing Seats In Melbourne?

No Crust Racing

You could ask Streeter or Import Monster to get a rail for you

If it's any help the Bride FG rail in my S14 has a width of ~430mm between mounting points (you can adjust the width, maximum 430mm)

That's plenty big enough for most regular sized seats. The FG rail is available for R34 too, in terms of an 'off the shelf' rail I think it's the best option.

You could look at a Chinese rail like 'powerrail' too but i question the quality.

Not sure what bride rails are like on other cars but the ones I've had are absolute Shit. Paid a fortune for them. Would be better to spend that money on generic rails and get a fabricator to make it mount to your car.

(Depends how much you can get them for)

Not sure what bride rails are like on other cars but the ones I've had are absolute Shit. Paid a fortune for them. Would be better to spend that money on generic rails and get a fabricator to make it mount to your car.

(Depends how much you can get them for)

What problems did you have with them?

Mine seem spot on, really well made and bolt right in, plus they slide too which isn't a bad option to have.

IMG_20150919_094256882_zps0evfzovt.jpg

IMG_20150918_194322216_zps3srljbh5.jpg

IMG_20150918_194327922_zpsmnsh3gnd.jpg

Mine were AU $300 delivered. Made to order by Bride too which is cool.

• Like 1

The bride's for pulsar is single piece, can be very tough to move and not smooth at all.

Brand new around $350 a seat, from memory

There's lots of different models of Bride seat rails, some are one piece for bottom mount seats or two piece for side mount seats.

What problems did you have with them?

Mine seem spot on, really well made and bolt right in, plus they slide too which isn't a bad option to have.

Mine were AU $300 delivered. Made to order by Bride too which is cool.

Those rails look great! It's interesting to see the difference between the side mount rail you have and the bottom one I ordered, which is a single piece. On the one hand you might think that a single piece is more rigid on side impact but then again when bolted properly to the two piece the seat itself becomes a part of the structure I suppose.

Does yours have a mounting point for the seat belt receptacle?

The bride's for pulsar is single piece, can be very tough to move and not smooth at all.

Brand new around $350 a seat, from memory

I hope mine fits and slides ok :) It was $200 posted, second hand. Hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow so I can check things out. Was a hard one to find.

Easier said than done it turns out, I've been trawling the forums to confirm which rails would suit a sedan.

I've tracked down the following Bride rail on sale:

BRIDE bottom mount seat rail type-RO drivers R/H side for NISSAN R34 GTT, W405mm x D260mm/235mm bolt holes
Details off the sticker: Bride Super Seat - Model R34(RWD) - Type RH - Code N105 - Parts list B
> Can anyone confirm if this rail suits an R34 GTT sedan?
I've found two older SAU for sale ads for 4door Bride rails and they had the following details on the (older style) sticker:
Bride - Model R34 - Type RH (T) - Code N105SO - Parts list SN*1
I can't find a clear answer if N105 and N105SO are for coupe and sedan, or whether the N105 is just a newer version of N105SO?!

I got the Bride N105 and I can confirm that it suits an R34 GTT (RWD) sedan. It's good quality, just needs offset plates to suit the Sparco seat.

In hindsight a side mount rail might be better to help go a little lower and allow for tilt adjustment too.

• 1 month later...