SAU Community

Nice Car But! :blink:

Jetwreck

Love it. I was keen to bag mine but I just can't justify the cost right now. Because you have to factor in a massive set of wheels to take advantage of it and to finish it off. It woudl set you back at least $4K to do it right plus another $2K - $4K for wheels depending on your taste.

I would still love to do it. I think it really suits these cars as they are so comfortable. That car must have some decent compressor and lines in it to get up and down that many times so quickly.

Good call on the compressor and lines comment , very analytical of you :/

Apparently bags dont handle all that well, but I guess its what you are chasing , looks or performance.

Love it. I was keen to bag mine but I just can't justify the cost right now. Because you have to factor in a massive set of wheels to take advantage of it and to finish it off. It woudl set you back at least $4K to do it right plus another $2K - $4K for wheels depending on your taste.

I would still love to do it. I think it really suits these cars as they are so comfortable. That car must have some decent compressor and lines in it to get up and down that many times so quickly.

Did the fast bags thing in my celsior a few years ago. was good fun going up and down, and side to side.

I had quicker valves than that Stagea. You need to have lots of air to make it go up and down a few times. I had some custom shocks made that were stiff enough to make it handle well

Compressor was VERY noisey and took lots of power. Plus most of my boot space. Air suspension is good, but you need to aware of the risk of popping a bag.

So i went back to the stock stuff. :P kept all the aftermarket goodies though.

Edited by Whooby