SAU Community

Mercury Motorsport Built And Tuned R35 Willall Turbo Upgrade

Trent, John, Gordon and the lads at Mercury have been working hard the last few days on and off getting the tune on the car right.

I reckon it was the cream buns for smoko and firebreather pizza that I got delivered around lunchtime today though that sparked some true Mercury genius.

I think I'm going to have to buy the boys pizza more often.

gallery_56949_3818_237475.jpg

gallery_56949_3818_39682.jpg

lol, we are just simple banana benders.

Although I am sure Duncan doesn't need me to tell him, for everyone else its 475 kW at the wheels

Awesome result . . .and a further testament to the performance industry here in Aus.

pizza looks oily

* note to self - bribe dyno operator next time with pizza for more killawasps

your GTR must be up to 200k costs now?

Awesome avatar mark.. have you got hi res pic of that?

That's one of the pics from our MASSIVE dyno day yesterday! Not sure if I can get my hands on the hi-res as I am pretty sure that shot will be used as the main pic for the subsequent article in High Performance Imports.

No flame thrower kit. Just no cats. It happens when you come off the power due to heat / unburnt fuel. It is not related to a rich tune either which is another misconception.

some guys in the states have actually sent pms to get the details of the 'flame thrower kit' I am using, so wasn't sure!

As for the rear bumper, it may do, but in reality it will only occur on the track on changing gears at which time there will be more airflow behind the car. the artificial environment of the Dyno room isnt helping!