SAU Community

I Wonder Why...

s15guy

I wonder why drivers of modded r32,33,34 and other jap cars give me a condescending look when they see me in my s15. As if to say...'my car is faster than yours punk' when little they know my R35 is in my garage. Then when I take the white dragon out those same sort of drivers stare with stupid expressions and gaping mouths as if to say 'my god man...you drive my dream car!'

So I say...don't judge what the man drives. He may drive a corolla...but in his garage is perhaps the fastest speed boat money can buy? Who knows.

I also wonder why a guy who has a modded R34 (non GTR) thinks his dyno queen is a superior car than my, as you say, 'over weight, under powered R35'. No amount of logical points from my end could deter him from his rather childish points of argument. So dude if your reading this...you know who you are...are you kidding me!? Whatever self delusional state of false grandeur helps you sleep at night. Just don't think I don't realise you would swap cars with me in a heart beat.

We are all car guys. Play nice and stop comparing cock sizes. The other guy just might be a John Holmes...leave it be  >_<

I wonder why drivers of modded r32,33,34 and other jap cars give me a condescending look when they see me in my s15. As if to say...'my car is faster than yours punk' when little they know my R35 is in my garage. Then when I take the white dragon out those same sort of drivers stare with stupid expressions and gaping mouths as if to say 'my god man...you drive my dream car!'

So I say...don't judge what the man drives. He may drive a corolla...but in his garage is perhaps the fastest speed boat money can buy? Who knows.

I also wonder why a guy who has a modded R34 (non GTR) thinks his dyno queen is a superior car than my, as you say, 'over weight, under powered R35'. No amount of logical points from my end could deter him from his rather childish points of argument. So dude if your reading this...you know who you are...are you kidding me!? Whatever self delusional state of false grandeur helps you sleep at night. Just don't think I don't realise you would swap cars with me in a heart beat.

We are all car guys. Play nice and stop comparing cock sizes. The other guy just might be a John Holmes...leave it be  >_<

It happened yesterday...

I was in my Corolla yesterday and a stock ass S15 tailed me till the end of the street and I stopped at the STOP sign,

As I turned he followed (Ignoring the STOP sign) I speeded up, so did he while tailing me and he still had to over take me and go flying down the street.

(Over took on Double Lines)

Then another car pulled out and had to swerve to get out of his way cuz he had to hammer it down the street.

As said by Divhunter - "Or you could try not giving a f**k"

I agreee^^^

but no the OP had to come on here and spout, Oh Oh but Im heaps cooler than them, like who cares...

dont worry if people judge you with their looks...

They might be thinking they dont like the colour of your car or your music who the hell knows and who the hell cares.

And ummm R35 is not my dream car... if its like stock standard you can get a stock standard car anywhere...

I agreee^^^

but no the OP had to come on here and spout, Oh Oh but Im heaps cooler than them, like who cares...

dont worry if people judge you with their looks...

They might be thinking they dont like the colour of your car or your music who the hell knows and who the hell cares.

And ummm R35 is not my dream car... if its like stock standard you can get a stock standard car anywhere...

yea man. $185k cars are so easy to get your hands on.

We are all car guys. Play nice and stop comparing cock sizes. The other guy just might be a John Holmes...leave it be  :)

sounds like someone needs to get over him self, u do realise you paid stupid for price for what is at the end of the day a 'nissan' that is likely to be worth jack shit to its european counter parts in the not so distant futre. sure its got a hell of a motor/performance capability but i'd take a c63 amg anyday or even an m3 and use the left over money on hookers an coke.

oh and when im looking im thinking ... lolz0rs.. nice car, but wouldnt waste that much money on a nissan

No offence man but unless you are a mind reader you have no idea why a particular person may be giving you a weird look. Perhaps you have a weird looking face, perhaps your S15 is bright pink and they think it looks funny, perhaps they are gay and want to blow you. At the end of the day, who cares?

Also I can take a stab in the dark at who you are reffering to with the R34 GTT lol. If you are happy with your car and he is happy with his car that is all that matters.

Edited by PM-R33

^^ And you drive 1 Alex... :laugh:

A R35 GTR is a great car for what it is, decent price for the performance it can match up against, but we don't need to boast about it as we all know what it is capable of.

yeh mines for drifting (crashing) thats how much i think of it :):woot:

plus i paid 10k for mine.. :D

PM - name said r34. nothign wrong with a bit of shaming.

No offence man but unless you are a mind reader you have no idea why a particular person may be giving you a weird look.

maybe they can just see his over inflated sense of self purpose??

seriously dude, big freaking whoop you bought an r35. i can think of a million more cars id rather spend $185k on.

"I wonder why" you bothered creating this thread, +1 vote for gheyest thread of the year.

2nd gheyest...1st would have to be "shannons wont insure my car" by the same author lol

I think it's pretty well proven a (very?) modded 32/33/34 can make a 35 look underpowered and heavy.... and considerably cheaper until people throw caution to the wind and mod the VR38 to levels the RB26 just can't get to :)

Mature people give the love for anything nice though!

:) I think you already know what someone's going to say, so I might as well say it,

"Stereotypes are hard to break!" or...

"Clothes maketh the man!" or...

"First impressions stick like mud!"

So this is a thread, to tell us that you drive an S15, and that you get looked down on, in turn doesnt stand well with your ego, and you have to make up a story that you have a 35 sitting in your garage?

And even if you do own a 35 who the f gives a shit? if you own a car just because you wanna get looks and a ego penis extension than perhaps you need to realise that not every moron out there is a PSYCHIC and can tell what you have in your garage just by your driving your s15.

God someone ban this dick.