SAU Community

My Car got Keyed...

OOHSAM

Hey ppl,

as the topic says...I parked my car in the driveway the other night, only to wake up and find that my car was keyed....But with a knife..

It had about 10/15 lines on each side, bonnet, and roof and boot got keyed to the sh*t house....The scratches are really deep thats why I think it was done with a knife cuase the key wouldnt have done that much damage...So I need a full respray. They also kicked my mirrors off so they were hanging by a cord. All cuase I couldnt be stuffed putting it in the garage cuase the remote broke and I hate doing it manually. I think its someone I know cuase its a personal attack. But cuase of this, Im taking my personalised plates off, cuase its prob someone I cut off or something cuase I havnt really pissed anyone off for some time now.

Guys, Plz lock your cars up and b carefuel if you have personal plates...alot of tossers out there..

I hope to god I dont find the guy cuase if I do ill make sure he regrets he was born...

Cheers boys..

No, But I dont want it to happen again after the respray incase they see it in the car park or something. What im tryin to say is if I did cut someone off, or someone saw me on my mobile or If I flicked a ciggy out the window and somene wasnt hapy, and they just happend to be driving past my house, and think "there's that guy" then its easy, But if I didnt have my plates, they would be none the wiser...now would they>

Hehehehe Yeah, they'll be like "geez what a shame, Now that we've done the report, can you please pop your bonnet sir" while the other guy is licking the Canary...I hate when they lick it...U know they hate u when they lick the sticker, if they use the spray, they just want to get some revenue..

omg sam i haven't seen you on here in ages..

I dun think its sum1 u cut off dude, I reckon its sum1 with a vendetta against you.

I don't think anyone is that cold to cut up your car and break your mirrors over a minor thing that happened on the road.

damn shame, my car is keyed also, i feel ur pain bruv, got any good quotes for a respray? Im gonna shop around for a kit 1st then get it all done. Let us know how u go.

All the best!

damaging someone elses property is such a low act!

if these people have a personal problem against you.. they should have the balls to confront u and not go after ur car to get back at you

im sorry to hear about your car and i hope you do find out who did it

i know of a person who had paint stripper thrown over his car whilst it was parked in his driveway damaging it quite drastically

its very sad to hear of stories such as these

cause id had for it to happen to myself

hope u sort it all out quickly

it is amazing, while looking for my skyline, how many skylines i looked at were keyed.....and yes mine was also keyed when i bought it, and i got keyed twice during two years of owning it, altough not as bad as yours...

what is with people keying skylines???