SAU Community

What do you do?

JH32

Originally posted by b2barker

I have similar deal, as I am a contractor with my own Pty Ltd. My company owns the car and I have to pay FBT on it, but if your modifying (oops I meant repairing) you come out in front. Other bonus in WA is multi-nova infringements get sent to company, and you are asked politely to inform them who the driver was. There is no law obligating the company to tell them, so you just ignore it and they go away. I have had two of these I ignored over 2 years back, so no fine/demerits/record that may effect insurance.

interesting very interesting

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by b2barker

I have had two of these I ignored over 2 years back, so no fine/demerits/record that may effect insurance.

What the fruit!! I have a tree fity dollar-6 point loss waiting to be paid and you guys get to sweep 'em under the rug!

I'm a code monkey to be. Currently a student/bum.

john, /me puts hand up

Speaking of the fines...

I went to the court last WED, and got the date of hearing about my case...etc.

well after the hearing.. I would NOT happy either way... beaucse I already spent $$$ and time lost away from work...etc

and if I loose I have to folk about around $2500 for court fee etc...

Now I have to proove the judge that I have ATTESSA that prevents from me doing excessive wheel spins etc..etc. :D

so can soem one find me detailed desciptoin of ATTESSA? or anyone have GTR manual I can photo copy?

cheers

Joe

Originally posted by Pva_Glue

Speaking of the fines...

I went to the court last WED, and got the date of hearing about my case...etc.

well after the hearing.. I would NOT happy either way... beaucse I already spent $$$ and time lost away from work...etc  

and if I loose I have to folk about around $2500 for court fee etc...

Now I have to proove the judge that I have ATTESSA that prevents from me doing excessive wheel spins etc..etc. :D

so can soem one find me detailed desciptoin of ATTESSA? or anyone have GTR manual I can photo copy?

cheers

Joe

Holy s4ite!

$2500! and the judge made you prove that your GTS4 has atessa?? WTF ?

What about the police harrasment, physical contact.... did that just get ignored ???:eek:

Just goes to show u "dont fight the cops"

If u actually do manage to win u prolly would have spent enuff hours messing around that u could have worked and just paid the fine easily. If u lose, well thats gonna be real bad.

Joe:Why u trying to dispute the fact that u had wheelspin? when its ure word against a cop who do u think the judge will go for? I thought u were gonna dispute on grounds of harrasment and poor "customer service" and admit that u had wheel spin but that it did not warrant the kind of treatment that u got.

Bet u that when the cops rock up to the hearing they say that u had bald tyres and could easily spin all four wheel and then where will u be? on the back foot, saying "ahhh..... but they were mean to me:("

Good luck to u Joe *fingers crossed*:D

keeping in context of the thread. I am a network administrator.

as for court fee's mine were $38 :D

so i dont see how u can manage $2500 and if you drag it out in court, thats your own choice and thus should be prepared for the costs and time involved.

Eitherway good luck with your venture, but is it worth all the hassle rather than the initial fine/points?

Originally posted by summoner

but is it worth all the hassle rather than the initial fine/points?

That's exactly what they want everyone to do... the system stinks, we can't fight it because it's always "thier word against ours" etc..

Guest gee-wizz

I'm an auditor for the Australian Taxation Department - ur all ****ed!;)

j/j :lol: I'm a Design student (advertising major) at Curtin. I work as a Bottle'o attendant, and also as a supervisor for a catering company. Shit work but it pays the bills.:)

Originally posted by Strich9ine

That's exactly what they want everyone to do... the system stinks, we can't fight it because it's always "thier word against ours" etc..

stuff that!! I want to know what happened to the saying 'Innocent till proven guilty'!!!!

that SUCKS!!!

sorry to hear that pva