SAU Community

Texi Wrap Up Thread

N1GTR

If ive got enough time tonight, the entry forms will be up tonight, if not tonight, tomorrow :D

YESS!!! MONEY AND FORMS WILL BE IN TONIGHT OR TOMORROW THEN!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOT :P

yay more skids! :P

MOAR SKIDS!! imma put some new sparky's in and see if that helps her... either that or its the fuel pump.. still guessing, but thats the best and closest guess i got. Doof just mentioned coil packs too... hmm... IMMA JUST REPLACE ALL! :)

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm starting to feel a little famous :P , maybe i should dedicate a set of tyres at each texi to just destroy..

and yes i have decided to keep the car.. HOPEFULLY will have wheels, fixed camber and highflow turbo by next texi!

speaking of which WHY NO AWARDS STEVE-O!??!?!?!

their, sorted the ~1000 odd pics http://www.flickr.com/photos/joel-rodrigue...57624767097767/ just remember got a absolute shit-ton (10gb) worth of photos from texi so if your after more of your car, chances are i have some but just couldn't be assed putting them up :P all the .raw photoshop formats are available to, just ask if you want them :D

Hey guys,

Fantastic day, thanks to all the drivers that let my young bloke come for a spin with them. He absolutely loved it. All he was talking about on the way home was how slow MY car is... wtf??

Anyways, front discs and pads is all i need to enter the next one. Trying to get a few of my friends signed up as well.

Adam

Hey guys,

Fantastic day, thanks to all the drivers that let my young bloke come for a spin with them. He absolutely loved it. All he was talking about on the way home was how slow MY car is... wtf??

Anyways, front discs and pads is all i need to enter the next one. Trying to get a few of my friends signed up as well.

Adam

he's welcome anytime

and you better enter the next one!!!

Hey guys,

Adam

Yeah no probs mate, anytime. It's great that the little man had fun :D

I love how photos of my car are generally in a cloud of smoke hahahaha :P

I will take the NOT option! I dont know about crossed up and smoke pouring off the tyres, it looked a little crossed up and make it had an oil leak not smoke coming from the tyres (jk) :P

I've got a couple of your car with some smoke and a bit crossed up, in the process of uploading more pics now.

you want image numbers #7655 & 8170-8173 which are being uploaded with a bunch of other images HERE Its just taking a while as im uploading full res

Your first image will be up in about 20mins as its in a queue of others.

You need to speak to JAP25L to get some lessons on smoke & crossed up for next time though! :D

Are your pics going to be on the DVD we could pay for on the day? You got quite a few good ones of my orange xr6t and I noticed i couldnt save them.

Ok,

All 572 images are up, and available from the link in my signature. There were a few i had culled mainly as they were similar or double shots of others with the same car.

Im pretty sure i got most cars covered if not you need to work on your smoke making abilities!

Images can be downloaded by right clicking the image, selecting the size and then right clicking the image once loaded in the size you requested and doing a "Save As"

All images are licensed with a creative common license so the obvious stuff is non-commercial use and not passing my work off as your own (free or paid).

As these are unedited and just "as shot" im aware that levels may need to be adjusted which is fine as long as you dont strip the EXIF data.

As for requests for DVD's, i hadnt really come along with the intention of selling images or making anything out of it, it was more about helping out as a volunteer as I have before, This is something that would have to be run past the Mods \ Event organisers due to their own arrangements which included a paid photographer that turned up to do some work and not wanting to "upset the apple cart" as such.

Maybe some input from Mods \ Event organisers for those interested?

91RS, can i please use some of your pics for the next entry thread title?

One in mind is number 7244

Sure, no problems.

I'm starting to feel a little famous :) , maybe i should dedicate a set of tyres at each texi to just destroy..

speaking of which WHY NO AWARDS STEVE-O!??!?!?!

The award for "Most Smoke" goes to!! ....

Are your pics going to be on the DVD we could pay for on the day? You got quite a few good ones of my orange xr6t and I noticed i couldnt save them.

See above.

Other fav pics from the day include;

4965346059_249bf5d4ea_b.jpg

4963876285_5d117790ea_b.jpg

4964228558_b4a0a0676d_b.jpg

4965380107_f74d9b8e3d_b.jpg

and lastly this "Advanced" method of repositioning cones, admittedly its not quite as accurate as we would have liked.

4965899480_ee46d75124_b.jpg

Just a side note, but it is interesting how little the "FAIL" on the driver's side of my windscreen distracted me. If anything it made my skids more gooderer :)

4963476829_aef09e3233_b.jpg

lol your car gave me and my girlfriend a good laugh! "11ty" and "FAIL BOAT" :(