SAU Community

Texi Wrap Up Thread

N1GTR

It's only just on 11am and the drivers have had a crapload of runs already.

BBQ is on and the sun is shining, what more could anyone want?!

A MASSIVE THANKS TO THE VOLUNTEERS WHO MAKE THIS DAY POSSIBLE!!! your help is greatly appreciated :)

It's great to see how the regulars are improving and as always great to see the camaro guys out here again

Let's see pics vids and stories ;)

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well organised event. Good work boys and girls. Even spectators had a nice day. I'll post up a few shots tonight and put the batch up in the event section of my site Tuesday or Wednesday.

Nice skids too ;)

EPIC DAY!!! loved every second of it (except for when the mx5 died on me) buuuuuut in the end she sucked it up and was all good :D

haha never had so much fun before! i hope i did alright as the noob there :D

cant wait to see pics!

an MX5 is not an excuse ando!!

Now to buy a new turbo and 2 sets of tyres.. great fun day I really enjoy the ease of smoke from a turbo :D:D:D:D

I think you need a tyre sponsor the way you were annihilating your tyres lol

an MX5 is not an excuse ando!!

Now to buy a new turbo and 2 sets of tyres.. great fun day I really enjoy the ease of smoke from a turbo :D:D:D:D

DUDE!! and mx5 TOTALLY is an excuse! dont diss the 5 man! :D

we are ALL stalking this thread...

although i think i speak for all when i say that we are stalking because we are hoping that the first glimpses of photos are gonna be up!

sup all sorry i missed this one but the muscle car masters was awesome cing the winfield gtr smashing down eastern creek race way was fantastic and that hr31 is by far the most powerful hardest revving rb20 i have ever seen or heard. Anna i hope u havent done permanent damage 2 it with all the overheating. hope there was no major damage 2 any cars Eric hope the gtr is ok neway there is my 2cents rofl thats all i can afford i own a 31 ;-) peace out guys

although i think i speak for all when i say that we are stalking because we are hoping that the first glimpses of photos are gonna be up!

I am hoping the photos come up tomorrow, it will give me something to do when i'm at work :D (you know.. besides being productive with my time).

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all the organisers and those helping out on the day, it was my first texi and awesome awesome fun. Great success, you guys ran a top day!!