N1GTR

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Howdy all,

Good day had by all it seems, few slow people and a few more who had a strange attraction to knocking over the cones!

Nah that was just me ;D

Had a blast though even though I had no clue as to what I was doing... for most of the day I was using the footbrake which as I found out doesn't work so well on a skidpan. Just towards the end the nice bloke in the orange XR6T gave me a tip about using the handbrake (hope the car's ok mate!) and then I was actually starting to have some fun ... sooooo much better with the handbrake!! Wish I'd come more rested and willing to ask for tips but was just too tired and wanted to get out there.

Now I secretly wish the car doesn't sell before november :P Thanks to the organizers and volunteers, twas an awesome day.

Big ups to EVERYONE who organised yesterday. Without you, none of this would be possible, and we would have all been bored shitless on a Sunday instead of raping the shit out of our cars :P

Can't wait for the photos... Kory, those look amazing!

edit::

hope there's some of my skiiiiiiiiiids, i know joel got some

Here's a video of yours and David's car in action.

Got others too but all you hear is the wind lol

Link's not working :D

Yes I got some pics :P, Yeah my 180 is the one with the red plates, s15 stockies on the rear and the blue battery triangle :)

WOW, what a day.

HUGE thanks to all for making such an awesome day possible, i know many man (and Lady) house go in behind the scenes to make ti work, as well as lots of people giving up their Sundays!

I was sad to leave early after only 2 battles, but had to see my old man for fathers day! Although he was more interested in seeing some pics from the day than seeing me :P

Thanks again to everyone, great to meet heaps of new people too, and see them all having so much fun!

Cant wait for more pics, some great pics there guys, looking forward to the rest. Cheers!!!

I took a fair few videos too, will sort them out tonight and post them up. :D

Andy

What an awesome day.. Thanks to everyone who put the time/effort in to making everything run smoothly.

But most of all thanks to Chris for letting me dual enter his ranga XR6 Turbo. Sorry about the tyres mate.. haha. Hopefully my car is ready for the next one.

To all those that wondered, GD2ILA drove home just fine. Funnily enough, the ride on the M7/M2 was much smoother on the ride home - the front tyres had been flat spotted from the Wakie day. But all those skidz seemed to have re-trued my tyres muhahaha :D

Of course I'm shure I've cut the life of the rest of the drive train in 1/2. :P

Hey to all you that have video of my White 33 GTR. I'll pay you a few bucks for them if you will shoot me a DVD with the raw video file. PM me so we can work out some details. Or maybe we should set up a video swap day somewhere. I've got a few vids I took on the day.

(This especially goes for you Mr A. Moocow - i want that vid of me Drifting the GTR)

Link's not working :D

Yes I got some pics :P , Yeah my 180 is the one with the red plates, s15 stockies on the rear and the blue battery triangle :)

Yeah mate sorry about that, had to take it off, had some encoding problems. Uploaded a new one though ;) but its not as good quality