SAU Community

My Stagea In Total Nissan Magazine

DeanR33

Yep voted for you - would like your car...just needs an RB30/26 and some bigger turbos and I would be so happy!!

Thanks. Yes I would like a tuned rb26 and manual box, but I have a dodgy left ankle from a recent accident and do a lot of driving to and from work, not to mention my other half would go mental cos she will only drive autos !

another vote for you mate

can't believe that p10 has so many votes

shame kids in the uk can't drive half decent cars till they are retired due to the stupidly high insurance

another reason i love australia :)

I voted for your car. Your lucky you werent up against darrinspencer's car, lol. Particularly liked the pics you put up a few months back. It is begging for a well built 26/30. I think Unique1's stag retained a drag spec auto.

Edited by dirtyRS4

Voted for ya Dean, very nice looking Stag :thumbsup:

Bit pretentious though?

"...AND WITHOUT EXCEPTION MINE IS THE BEST LOOKING PERFORMANCE ESTATE IN THE UK AT PRESENT"

No RS6 Avant's in the UK?

I would agree with Dean's claim as the latest RS6 is a bit OTT for me. The last model was OK and both are probably better engineered but I would prefer to spend another $40-$50k getting 600awkw for the Stagea rather than have a 2nd hand RS6!

why did that website set off mega web warnings on my computer?

Not sure why. No one else has mentioned it and it hasn't done anything like that at work even with all our corporate protection measures.

Maybe it's something to do with it logging IP addresses to prevent cheating.

I voted for your car. Your lucky you werent up against darrinspencer's car, lol. Particularly liked the pics you put up a few months back. It is begging for a well built 26/30. I think Unique1's stag retained a drag spec auto.

Nope mine was a 5 speed dogbox (ppg). Its actually featured in the current HPI magazine at the moment for anyone keen to see how it used to be :)

• 2 weeks later...