SAU Community

Dr Drift Halloween Dyno Day Fundraiser

Dr_Drift

Sorry slinky, no pro db meters available, just Dyno and BBQ

Look forward to seeing everyone out, we've cleared out the cars for undercover standing room, and afternoon weather is looking good.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thx to sam for organising the event

was good we didnt get much rain

was pretty happy with what the car pulls

so what did your new car end up pulling? keen to check your new beast out :P

40 cars, Sausages, Drinks = $2000+ raised for Australian Cancer Research Foundation

Thanks everyone who helped and everyone who put their cars on.

Thanks for the night Sam. Good turnout,

Next time round i'l make sure i raise the car a little higher for you haha, However i didnt particularly mind taking home the award for lowest car of the night! =)

Paul showed me the dyno sheet.. cars running beautifully.. its not running lean at all..

Its either Sam's dyno is wrong, or chasers and judging by pauls reaction, its sams..

Yet you post this 2 days ago?

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/En...-D-t342395.html

Something isn't adding up, flashing like that = detonation = running mega lean.

My engine light was flashing BEFORE my chasers tune, (when it was tuned by RACE PACE by BEN)

Heres a message from the old owner of the car aswell..

VERY IMPORTANT - ONLY USE 98 RON fuel (Shell VPower / Synergy 8000 / etc), otherwise the engine may ping/detonate. When you install a Power FC the check engine light on the dash (yellow light, top right) becomes like a knock sensor. If you ever see this flash at you need to back off on the throttle. You can still drive the car OK but just don't put your foot down. This basically never happens but might if you fill up with 95RON, have a bad batch of fuel and/or it's a really hot day (40 degrees plus). Just take it easy on those days.

-

Its happened about 3 times in the 2 months i've owned it.. So not really sure what the problem is..