SAU Community

Genuine R34 Gtr V-spec 2 Aluminium Pedal Group Buy!

PM-R33

I will keep the group buy opened until the 22nd of November. As with the other group buys, I will need payment within one week of the group buy closing and then will transfer the money to the US. It will take about 4 weeks after payment has been made to get the pedals due to supplies from Nissan Japan. So they will make a perfect Christmas present. I will then send them with express post to every one.

It's still going to be just in time for christmas laugh.gif

Guys as it has been so long since every one sent me their postal details I won't send them out to everyone until they confirm that the postal details are still the same.

I would hate for it to get sent to an old address or something after all we have been through.

So just PM me your current address and then I will send them out.

Cheers

Phil

Start with the bottom right, then the top right and then the left hand side when doing the brake and clutch.

The accelerator pedal needs the clip at the back removed. Also on mine I found I had to cut off the metal backing plate on the factory accelerator pedal and also had to drill out the bush a bit larger. Might be different on a R32/R34.