SAU Community

This Is The New Recipe Chat Thread...

Houdini

ive got a seatbelt bruise on my shoulder lol

yes i did, apparently she didnt see me till i hit her. she also said she had a green arrow to turn. but there are no lights at that intersection.

rescued a 1day old duckling yesterday

ducks are amazing :) I had a few different ones as a pet for many many years.. ones name was "chuckie" hahaha

they are as loyal as dogs when you hand raise them.. let u pick them up and everything.. but u don't want to frighten them cos they'll leave u runny surpises near the door if you come outside too quickly haha

*votes for you to keep the duckling as a pet* cheers.gif

in other news :) spent the last 4 days in the studio... we got 6 tracks down, no vocals yet..

we'll be doing vocals over the coming weeks, song by song.. gonna make this shit perfect ;)

the Hughes & Kettner triamp is such an amazing amp.. the guitar tone we got is amazing! thumbsup.gif

took me 8 hours to lay down the lead guitar for all 6 tracks.... I thought I did a good job.. the bass player took just as long as me :P

and he only had one line :P without layering. (I guess that's why he plays bass)!!

yes i did, apparently she didnt see me till i hit her. she also said she had a green arrow to turn. but there are no lights at that intersection.

hahahah green arrow with no lights. does she have her licence?

well, i saw a valid licence with her in the picture. so i can only assume she is allowed to drive.

i think i scared her a hell of a lot more than she was letting on.

it probably didnt help that i have a dark coloured car, there were cars parked each side of the road and it was a dull day. then again, none of that should affect ones driving performance.

Maybe your solo's aren't that complex Tom? :P

Can't wait to hear the new stuff.

I still want to hear some more of your old Metal stuff mate

i'll give you a TBSA CD next time i see you :)

haha my solo's??? don't u mean SOLO. haha there's only one... :)

we don't really do the "metal" solo thing haha its more just ambience and delay w/ guitar

nyaanyaa.gif

i'll give you a TBSA CD next time i see you :)

haha my solo's??? don't u mean SOLO. haha there's only one... :)

we don't really do the "metal" solo thing haha its more just ambience and delay w/ guitar

nyaanyaa.gif

Cool.

Yeah, I know the ambience thing... but surely you could fit in a nice solo (think Dave Gilmore type of "solo") in there? Always a place for a guitar solo :whistling:

:P

Arrived down the coast for the weekend in the stagea. glad i took it!

NM35 + BC coilovers + Freeway Dolphin swaybars + OX motorsports underbody bracing + lightweight wheels + twisties = awesome fun :)

some red P plater commo thought he was awesome attempting to wheel spin all the time was shocked when a volvo was up his ass the whole time he thought he was taking a good line. then i performed an overtaking manouver haha

Get well Iain.. silly drivers who don't look.

haha its a dark brownish marone..

It makes the rooms look so much cleaner. and me and dad did it ourselves, looks like a proffesional job :miner:

Lol still going on about the sister thing. dont you have good enough girls in Sydney?? :pwned:

i went to jamberoo yesterday, girls in bikinis everywhere. even milfs!!

gotta go back, it was like a nightclub, except it was day, and some of the girls were wearing more than they would if they were actually clubbing