SAU Community

This Is The New Recipe Chat Thread...

Houdini

Thread wrecker to the wreckscue!

I organised to have a pin dent popped out of my passenger door; only one on the whole car. Cashie; $60.

Same guy just finished $6000 worth of dent removal on our daily. Like new except one dent cracked the paint, so now we have to get the cant rail done too. Glad I'm not payin'! Well only $500 anyway.

Ok, back on topic :ph34r:.

Who was that masked man? "Thread Wrecker; what a douchebag..."

Oi, no talk about "What you've done to your Stagea" in this thread...

:P

I've been hard at work thinking about what I can keep in the back left storage thing in my car.... (the panel)

question for the day: what does everyone keep in their back left panel compartment thingy?? :)

Oh yeah, and I keep a bottle of Octane Booster (not that it really does much) and a can of Tyre Weld in the left-rear panel of mine. There's some other stuff too, I'm sure, but can't remember what.

question for the day: what does everyone keep in their back left panel compartment thingy?? :)

Dog Hair- like the rest of the boot. And Slobber. :spank:

Have to clean that bitch THOROUGHLY before the NSW Meet....

Well, when I have to carry kids in the luggage area, they are usually wrapped and sealed in plastic.... :blush:

hahahah

trying to give them the most protected area, bubble wrap works.

• 2 weeks later...

I think we need another "question of the day" :)

where does everyone put their sub box(s) / amp in the back, and how snug do they fit?? are they custom made?? but best of all.. post up PICS!!!! :D

amp on back of sub, sub box fits snugly between wheel well and wagon door, passenger side.

havent listened to tunes for along time now, love listening to the GT30 instead.

considering removing the amp/sub and cd-stacker (under passenger seat) & upgrade the head unit to a mp3 usb unit.

I love bass (drum'n'bass, junlge etc) but loving the gt30 spool noise just as much :)