SAU Community

This Is The New Recipe Chat Thread...

Houdini

youll need the correct ratio. pretty much only from an ARX or hicas equipped RS model

unless you pull the LSD centre from that diff and hope it fits yours

also, automatic diffs even from 350z are open wheel

didnt see one Stagea while I was in Thailand.... I did however see so many modified utes it wasn't funny...

I'm pretty sure they should start associating the word ute with that country!

also thought I saw a stagea many times, only for it to be a lowered LOLvo with a big exaust and a body kit!

(I wish I took pictures of them now)whistling.gif

didnt see one Stagea while I was in Thailand.... I did however see so many modified utes it wasn't funny...

I'm pretty sure they should start associating the word ute with that country!

There wasnt a single Stagea to be spotted in Sri Lanka either! Millions of modified Tuk Tuks/Three-wheelers though. Hardly any utes, but a suprising number of Evos and WRX's (read: still not that many of them)

There wasnt a single Stagea to be spotted in Sri Lanka either! Millions of modified Tuk Tuks/Three-wheelers though. Hardly any utes, but a suprising number of Evos and WRX's (read: still not that many of them)

lol did you notice how they modify the toyota vans?

They take the "to" and "ta" out so it say "Yo" hahahahahahahahahah f**kin sri lankans.. gotta love us

lol did you notice how they modify the toyota vans?

They take the "to" and "ta" out so it say "Yo" hahahahahahahahahah f**kin sri lankans.. gotta love us

:rofl: Didnt see this, mind you I was usually clenching my jaw with my eyes closed anticipating an imminent car crash :P

:rofl: Didnt see this, mind you I was usually clenching my jaw with my eyes closed anticipating an imminent car crash :P

LMAO man if you can drive in lanka you can drive anywhere..

my uncle made me get on a motorbike through duplication road.(somewhere in colombo)

i swear i thought i was going to die 10 times.. especially when he goes through red lights

through duplication road.(somewhere in colombo)

F. That. Yeah I know duplication road, went down it a couple of times - a few half decent shopping places in that area.

Meanwhile, they did have something cool though - on some of the main roads (in fact, duplication road I think had it) the main traffic lights have a count down for when they sequence is going to change, so you know how long is left on the green/red. :worship:

My mate and I both saw it and had the same thought.. would be used for street racing here >_<

F. That. Yeah I know duplication road, went down it a couple of times - a few half decent shopping places in that area.

Meanwhile, they did have something cool though - on some of the main roads (in fact, duplication road I think had it) the main traffic lights have a count down for when they sequence is going to change, so you know how long is left on the green/red. :worship:

My mate and I both saw it and had the same thought.. would be used for street racing here >_<

yeh near Majestic City shopping and stuff.. yeh most of them are count down on main roads.. it adds to the efficiency of traffic or something..

lanka is seriously a place you dont wanna get into a crash though.. if your at fault a whole bunch of people 'may' intentionally beat the shit out of you.. saw it once, and cops dont do anything.

but that was before the war finished.. duno about now..

yeah Thailand has the same count down timer, and all the bikes are off at about 3, before it even turns greeen!

that's probably because half the time the ones with the times (especially in Bangkok) are 3 minute red lights ughhhhhh!

it seems like an eternity with the timer there aswell :P

generally if there's no timer, they don't pay attention to the colour of the signal from what I could tell :P

yeah Thailand has the same count down timer, and all the bikes are off at about 3, before it even turns greeen!

that's probably because half the time the ones with the times (especially in Bangkok) are 3 minute red lights ughhhhhh!

it seems like an eternity with the timer there aswell :P

generally if there's no timer, they don't pay attention to the colour of the signal from what I could tell :P

thats ages.. better off walking lol.. probably safer too

thats ages.. better off walking lol.. probably safer too

the thing is its probably so hard to actually get to a speed to cause a bad accident in bangkok,

unless you're on a motorbike / scooter (which 90% of the population is) haha

the thing is its probably so hard to actually get to a speed to cause a bad accident in bangkok,

unless you're on a motorbike / scooter (which 90% of the population is) haha

lol at how they all congregate to the front like seagulls

I saw Stageas in Okinawa, Japan. However most of them were just dull and boring- NA models, stock rims etc etc. Only saw a couple of good ones, and neither time was fast enough to catch on Camera.

Photos to come- but don't get excited, they are pretty boring!

IMG_2605.jpg First M35 I saw, outside a panel shop I think.

IMG_2613.jpg Woke up one morning, and this one was outside my window!

IMG_2638.jpgPlace had 3 nice R32 GTR's for sale. I wish I had the time to wander into some of theperformance garages on the Island, I did see a R35 outside of one!

IMG_2664.jpg???

IMG_2665.jpgSeem to be lots of R32s on the island- one place I saw about 8 GTR's in a row for sale. Less R33/R34's.

IMG_2731.jpgDay out at the beach. Bring the Stag!

IMG_2733.jpgThis was from Toyko- just caught it out of the corner of my eye in an alley. Series 2, 250RX

IMG_2734.jpg

IMG_2739.jpgBentley Flying Spur, I think?

Edited by PN-Mad