November Photo Thread

MaTBoY

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

damn those rolling shots are awesome! i took a few 'rolling' shots of my own today. i'll post one or two up if they came out ok. was during rush hour tho so might be a bit blurry as it was starting to get dark. took some vids too, really want a go-pro for it tho so i can ride properly while filming, haha.

the rolling shot from today didnt work out the best. i really need to have it mounted and use a remote shutter. the G11 would be perfect for this if i could work out a strong and stable mounting system.

74333_1518289270274_1025781561_31192799_1759215_n.jpg

its also todays pic from my 365 project

That first shot is cool, I'd probably bump the sat down a bit, but that's just personal taste i guess.

I'm so jealous your off galavanting while we're all stuck here in offices or whereever :) zgRRRRR haha

wow sam, love the hdr self portrait. i take it it was from 1 shot in RAW?

and that vid was sweet. was wondering how you got the shots. i imagined you had the camera hanging out the car on a pole or something, haha. id love to give the rolling shots a go in the back of the elgrand.

heres a shot i took on my mobile today, of a photo i took back in November 2009. was taken using the stock kit lens that came with the camera (as were all the static shots in the feature) :D

75358_1519448379251_1025781561_31194588_758938_n.jpg

Fast Fours, December 2010 Page 70 (go buy a copy, lol)

took a few more shots on the Lumix today, havent had a look at them yet, my legs are still sore as, lol.

Edited by Jay019

That first shot is cool, I'd probably bump the sat down a bit, but that's just personal taste i guess.

I'm so jealous your off galavanting while we're all stuck here in offices or whereever :O zgRRRRR haha

lol, this was a completely unplanned trip to Switzerland. Slide from qld is over here and I met up with him in London, I told him he had to go skydive in the Swiss Alps like I did, and he then promptly talked me in to doing it again, so the next morning I was in Zurich haha. did a backflip out of the helicopter this time as well, was awesome :D

wow sam, love the hdr self portrait. i take it it was from 1 shot in RAW?

cheers mate, yeah 1 RAW shot. :)

my pic of the photos from today...

5144933121_22fb33b27d_b.jpg

was hoping the Lumix would come to the party and was suprised that it did. :D

got the reading from the building and then re-framed to put the sun behind the chimney.

i think im starting to become a fan of contre-jour, i rode around looking for other interesting into the sun type shots, but came up with nothing.

oh and farris, LOVE that wave shot! waterproof camera housing, or long lens from the shore? either way, absolutely awesome man!

Edited by Jay019

i think im starting to become a fan of contre-jour, i rode around looking for other interesting into the sun type shots, but came up with nothing.

sweet shot, i'm starting to become a fan of shooting in to the sun as well lately..

a couple ive done recently

_MG_4029_Compressor.jpg

work60905471flat800x800070f.jpg

That wave shot is sweet! I'd 100% say in the water due to the swell just in front of the camera rising. Looks like this is a reef as well so definitely would need about a 100000mm lens lol. SWEET SHOT!

Love the HDR's slim, keep it up! Totes imagined you to look like that as well!! Haha.

Sweet matt! Loving that collage frame.

love that poster matt, looks awesome!

ah, nice Slim, love the second one, makes the building look like its a massive lighthouse, lol

and heres a self portrait i took yesterday, just for lols

72777_1518355391927_1025781561_31192864_5489875_n.jpg

:D