November Photo Thread

MaTBoY

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love the HDR's slim, keep it up! Totes imagined you to look like that as well!! Haha.

cheers mate :D Hope that last bit is a compliment as well?? hahah

love that poster matt, looks awesome!

ah, nice Slim, love the second one, makes the building look like its a massive lighthouse, lol

Hahah yeah it does, doesn't it. I always think of zombies when i look at the picture cos, i think its just the way the guy is walking towards the camera

the two BW ones of the girl are awesome. great smile in first one. you could throw that on a wall in the familty home. the 2nd one, looks like shes meditating. which is funny because it's such an adult serious thing to do. awesome work

yeah that's pretty much how i pictured J to look too :D thanks!

Sweet shots!

Good attempt for a first HDR. Try and setup for a proper shot and try some HDR out. I like it because it looks natural and not way over the top like most are.

As Matt said, that BW portrait looks sweet Barra! Should frame that one up!

the 2nd one, looks like shes meditating. which is funny because it's such an adult serious thing to do. awesome work

she's a 'Ballerina'... you just ask her! haha

Sweet shots!

Good attempt for a first HDR. Try and setup for a proper shot and try some HDR out. I like it because it looks natural and not way over the top like most are.

As Matt said, that BW portrait looks sweet Barra! Should frame that one up!

cheers dude... think i found some easy xmas gifts :blink:

Take a single raw shot, adjust the exposure +1/2/3 stops and -1/2/3 and merge them together. Its up to you whether you get enough dynamic range out of 1 stop, 2 stop or 3 stop.

You can use photoshop and smart objects. Open the raw folder and before you press "Open image" hold shift. This allows you to re-open the same image within the image (Instead of opening the image 3 times). Then use layer masks to put the sky in, the foreground, your subjects, whatever you want! It's how i did the rolling shots above. Love smart objects!

I use Photomatix Pro for HDR's that i have bracketed for, you can also put a single RAW file in and generate a HDR image (It will ask you how many stops you want to pull it up and down). Once combined and tone mapped, i will put it in photoshop for extra treatment.

Hope i've helped you!

Edited by FST513

Mike created me a new business logo and I simply love it. If you need logos done, be sure to get in contact with him. I think his user name on here is van? Otherwise check out his website: http://localmike.carbonmade.com/

Cant wait to print some business cards now.

sidd-rishi_avatar_jdmst.png

Opened up a random pic from today's wedding to test out the logo (still need to figure how not to cut the bottom of the text off). Will speak to mike about that one..

Anyways.. I love big bold beautiful eyes:

IMG_0331_resize.jpg

Edited by siddr20

Thats a nice logo man. I like it. If you want to cut the text out, just use the marque and select only the logo, cut and paste to new layer. then delete the old one. may as well save that file as logo_notext or something.

Nice shots of the qld cruise too!

here's whats probably my last 2 from the calender shoot... maybe.

5153308927_e730fcefac_z.jpg

5153382005_891568449c_z.jpg