SAU Community

Aussie Delivered R32 Gtr's

Thank you everyone for all your insight/feedback i would feel bad to go and change anything now that i have placed my add i know were you are all coming from.

I actually think you have priced it spot on and I'll explain why.......

Exactly two years ago I sold a very nice black ADM (to Perth) for around $35K. It had about 175,000 kms but in excellent condition like yours.

It took me 7 months to sell and the mileage was always an issue.

Yours has another 90,000 kms on the one I sold which in my book is worth about another $8K-$10K less. 

If we deduct that of what I sold mine for we would land in the high $20K region.

We all understand that during R32 GT-R's in general have increased in value approx 50% over the last 2 years and increasing, they have nowhere near peaked. 

When you do the sums, low to mid $40K's is about right.

With all that said, you will either get knock over in the rush and sell it immediately or suffer the same issue I had where collectors just won't buy a high milage car.

An enthusiast would probably prefer a lot lower milage JDM for similar money

It is probably easier to find a buyer at $100K with a sub 60,000 kms ADM car.

Regardless, it presents lovely in the pic you posted and a credit to all the owners in keeping it factory original considering all the useage it has had.

Good luck wit the sale, please keep us informed.

Cheers,

Bob.

Yeah I have done a lot of research as we do and what the market is doing etc I was going to go $ 44,000 or $45,000 and yeah I think I should of but also I don't like changing things.

Yes wasnt happy with the front bumper and mirrors from previous owner so i had them painted other wise just some hand polish. I have enjoyed the 4 years that i have had it for and now time to buy something old and restore/modify build up and get that satisfaction of doing it yourself ( and getting help from my 2 girls ).

20 hours ago, Aussie_Delivered_R32_GTR said:

With all that said, you will either get knock over in the rush and sell it immediately or suffer the same issue I had where collectors just won't buy a high milage car.......Cheers......Bob.

5 minutes ago, nizpwr said:

Deposit taken for car.

Thanks again everyone for insight/feedback regards to my beast 

Guess I was kinda right......... Congrats on the sale.... Bob.

10 minutes ago, Zapman said:

Hi all,

I have recently purchased an Adm. Vin ending with 16098. Would love to know abit of history regarding this car.

Thanks 

Welcolm...... Based on that it's build #32, Black.

I don't have any other info.

Can you please advise when did you buy it, from where, milage?

Are you Sydney based?

Photos?

Any info may help to jog peoples memory.

Thanks,

Bob.

Yes based in Sydney. 

Currently trying to restore it. 

Black, has gold badging.

Approximately 200k.

I plan on having it in showroom condition when im done.

20170408_121654.jpg

20170409_090058.jpg

35 minutes ago, Zapman said:

Yes mate. Came from Queensland 

Yeah.... The gold badges were the unique give-away.

The milage surprises me though. It was advertised with about 148,000kms then (18 months ago).

I know it took forever to sell (as did mine at the time) so maybe the mileage creeped up in time.

Anyway good luck with the resto and if you need a hand with anything or would like to catch up for some pointers, please drop me a PM.

Cheers,

Bob.