SAU Community

Aussie Delivered R32 Gtr's

This one is no good, been crashed at the front.

why has it got a nismo cluster when the adm is already a 260kph dash? Strange plus....

I found this exact car in a write up online ages ago stating it was just in someone's backyard sitting around being treated like rubbish? 

You don't ever just leave a gtr uncovered in a backyard..

https://www.carthrottle.com/post/wbmev26/

Edited by Zilla_Gtr
  • Like 1

My Dad leaves his on the street sometimes under a tree. His has had a few issues because of this but all sorted now. He also has the Nismo Dash Overlays which he purchased from Dealer when his Nismo Exhaust was fitted in '95. I think given the direction prices of ADM GTR's are going. If one was to throw $10,000 at it to get it back, that might be money well spent long term

4 hours ago, Zilla_Gtr said:

This one is no good, been crashed at the front.

why has it got a nismo cluster when the adm is already a 260kph dash? Strange plus....

I found this exact car in a write up online ages ago stating it was just in someone's backyard sitting around being treated like rubbish? 

You don't ever just leave a gtr uncovered in a backyard..

https://www.carthrottle.com/post/wbmev26/

Yeah I linked the write up just before. The engine bay gave it away. Agreed on those points but I guess its no better than most of the JDM models the dealers are selling for close to that price atm. Considering rarity idd rather that

• Like 1

On 8/31/2017 at 6:01 AM, Aussie_Delivered_R32_GTR said:

He's changed the price up and down many times.......

Musical chairs.... Luck of the draw what the price is every day.

Clipboard01.jpg

Spoke with the cars owner, says price is heavily negotiable. However the cars is in desperate need of a tune ( running rich and too much lag ). To make things worse, he wouldn't disclose in detail what pieces actually went into the build. 

I'm just curious, how much would any of you actually pay for this car, in its current condition? 

Have been looking for a GTR for a while now and keep finding duds on these forums.

I like to work backwards.......

The bare facts:

• ADM with no books.
  • 187,000 kms with non original cluster. Anybody's guess as to the real mileage.
  • Average condition at best.
  • Needs mechanical work and overall minor restoration..

Ok if the car was in excellent condition, no books and required nothing to be spent and paint, body and interior were all good, I'd value the car at $60K.

Simply calculate what it would cost to get the car into this condition. Realistically I'd say the car's worth $40k-$45k depending on the costs and your ability to do the work yourself. Alternatively, if your a clutz like me, then everything come with a $120.00 per hour bill!

Cheers,

Bob.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Aussie_Delivered_R32_GTR said:

I like to work backwards.......

The bare facts:

• ADM with no books.
  • 187,000 kms with non original cluster. Anybody's guess as to the real mileage.
  • Average condition at best.
  • Needs mechanical work and overall minor restoration..

Ok if the car was in excellent condition, no books and required nothing to be spent and paint, body and interior were all good, I'd value the car at $60K.

Simply calculate what it would cost to get the car into this condition. Realistically I'd say the car's worth $40k-$45k depending on the costs and your ability to do the work yourself. Alternatively, if your a clutz like me, then everything come with a $120.00 per hour bill!

Cheers,

Bob.

So you think 60k even with the Nismo cluster etc if in good condition?

On 03/09/2017 at 5:22 PM, N155@N said:

Spoke with the cars owner, says price is heavily negotiable. However the cars is in desperate need of a tune ( running rich and too much lag ). To make things worse, he wouldn't disclose in detail what pieces actually went into the build. 

I'm just curious, how much would any of you actually pay for this car, in its current condition? 

Have been looking for a GTR for a while now and keep finding duds on these forums.

Exactly what bob said mate,

Kilometers are unknown, no one should ever change a adm dash to nismo, condition would be very average and would suit restoration. Gtr part prices.. is a whole conversation in itself.. 

also an owner changing his " reason for selling " ? First was to old, then was no room and now bought another house? Lol.

I have been looking for a Gtr for ages too mate and just keep looking, I am actually over looking but have to wait for the right car.

To put it all in perspective though when you buy a gtr, you are buying an old car that needs a lot of time and money spent on maintenance straight off the bat. 

On 04/09/2017 at 3:22 PM, 21PC said:

So you think 60k even with the Nismo cluster etc if in good condition?

Yes but you are up for $15K-$20K to get it to that condition.

At $40,000-$42,000 you have a decent project car on your hands.

I'd try and track down a conventional 260 kph speedo (Will have Nismo or some other branding) as the non branded version was ONLY on ADM's.

At least it will look normal and change out the centre gauges too.

Find a period correct AM FM radio and the interior will look somewhat liveable. 

May be a bit of mucking around but its probably the only way someone will own a half decent sub $60K ADM.

Yes, car now listed for $44,990.00

Bob.

Clipboard01.jpg

I know a guy who has a 260kmph adm cluster btw if anyone desperately needs it btw. I know the feeling ive spent a good amount on mine to get it perfect mechanically and buy bits that are needed. Probs owes me close to 60k and this black adm will easily be over a 60k car when finished if you include transport and rego etc (if in NSW). That sets you back a few grand easily. Idd want at least 70k if I was going to sell mine with 135k kms, even without books just receipts as the replacement cost is huge regardless. 

• Like 1

What difference does a set of original books make to the price of an ADM??  How many thousand would the differential be?

Also, would this be more prevalent for a lower mileage ADM than one that has a lot of KM's on the Odometer??  Any guidance would be appreciated.  

Cheers.

ROB

Correct, Erik was asked to remove it. 

I'm the owner of the car.

Refer to the thread whereby I have cleared up the misconceptions.

I have also found my books, but never found the receipts for engine work. 

Also to the inaccurate account of my former reasons for sale , they've never differentiated from never having the room for another vehicle, I have a 2016 LSA R8 Clubsport & yes I've bought another house. 

The GTR was going to make a third, however since finding the complete service books, including the 'how to drive your GTR' & the complete list of GTR dealers & premium fuel stations, for the time being I've decided to keep the car. Advert has been removed from car sales & after putting the work into the car over 3 days that Erik was supposed to put in over 2.5 years the car is healthy presentation wise & the AVERAGE tune done by Checkered Tuning has been rectified by bringing the boost BACK into the midrange to marry with the fat A/F tables rather than let it suffer rich in the midrange. 

Cheers,