SAU Community

Aussie Delivered R32 Gtr's

2 hours ago, 21PC said:

Long time browser, first time poster. Been on the lookout for GTR's for the last few months and had contemplated bringing in a car from Japan with a decent looking V Spec I/High KMS Vspec 2 on the cards. Instead an opportunity came up and I just purchased an ADM R32 GTR in Silver. 

Not sure if I made the right decision regarding value/future value etc as they both were around the same cost but obviously not sure if the condition would have been the same etc. Although i'm sure the car from Japan would have come with some nasty surprises.

Congratulations Peter ....... If it is the one from South Australia I think you snatched a bargain.

It lasted less than 24 hours on Carsales/Carpoint.

I spoke to the owner and confirmed the build as number #51/100.......

I aslo advised him that the quoted colour splits were wrong. They are 45 Red, 30 Black and 25 Silver........ I know of at least 3 silver ones that have gone to god in the last 4 years, let alone what has happened to them in the 21 years prior. At the price you would have paid you can't lose.

What State/City are you in?

Cheers,

Bob.

Hey Bob,

Im in Sydney NSW.

I was actually going to ask about the front badge and how would you possibly source another one as it hasn't got the original Nissan badge but rather the S badge like on imports. Im hoping that they are of similar sizing to other Nissan cars but I think that it won't be. I also have to find some original seats that I will put back in at some time in the future as they were retrimmed in quality leather but i'm a sucker for originality.

Well that is reassuring, thank you for the insightful information! Didn't ever think id end up with an ADM especially given the precedent set this year at Shannons. 

I'll post some pictures when it arrives.

Regards,

Peter

Hi Peter,

The part number for the front badge is  6289262C00

Unfortunately the part has not been available for quite a while.

You can get a very similar badge off a period correct Pulsar/Exa or similar but it is slightly different.

That said it is closer than the "S" badge from the JDM's.

Send me a PM when it arrives and if you would like me to have a look at the car for you and help compile a list of "fixes" I'd be only too happy to help.

I have 2-3 main suppliers of used parts and 4-5 suppliers of new parts so usually between all of them we can go close to getting most things.

That said, some things are a hell of a lot harder to get than they were 18 months ago.

Anyway, drop me a line when she arrives.

Cheers,

Bob.

On 16/12/2016 at 5:14 PM, Aussie_Delivered_R32_GTR said:

Congratulations Peter ....... If it is the one from South Australia I think you snatched a bargain.

It lasted less than 24 hours on Carsales/Carpoint.

I spoke to the owner and confirmed the build as number #51/100.......

I aslo advised him that the quoted colour splits were wrong. They are 45 Red, 30 Black and 25 Silver........ I know of at least 3 silver ones that have gone to god in the last 4 years, let alone what has happened to them in the 21 years prior. At the price you would have paid you can't lose.

What State/City are you in?

Cheers,

Bob.

I saw that advert and also noticed the colour split was incorrect. Good job Bob :)

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone....Happy New  year to one and all.......looking for some help trying to find out if the recently

acquired 1992 R32 is an import or one of the 100 Aussie delivered cars............Thanks for your input.........Cheers Jon

4 hours ago, MyBrosBaby said:

Hi Everyone....Happy New  year to one and all.......looking for some help trying to find out if the recently

acquired 1992 R32 is an import or one of the 100 Aussie delivered cars............Thanks for your input.........Cheers Jon

All ADM 's were 1991 builds so most likely an import but please post up more info so we can confirm.

Bob.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WantGTR said:

was it you that a spoke to on Forest Road a couple saturdays ago early in the morning? i was in the silver bmw

Haha yes it was myself and my old man. We were taking it to get blue slipped etc

Hi...............thanks for that Bob.......just gotta find out the build date now............on the blue ID plate it says

0000/906 as the build number.............where do i find the  build date..............i could only find one plate that gives any details on the veihcle

does not show the date ....or am i reading it wrong..........thanx again for all the input..............Cheers Jon

Hi again....ok here are all the numbers of the blue ID plate in order from the top

IE-BNR32

BRN32-000O906

KBNR32RXFSLMZG

KH2   G

RB32DETT 2568

FS5R30APRC41

The "P" in the last line could be an "F".....can't read my own writing.......i'd go to the car but it's not where

i'm sending the email from............thanx again.............Cheers Jon