SAU Community

R32 Gtr V-spec Ii

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jet metallic silver is a timeless and classic colour, whereas grey is seen on most imports and not favoured.

This looks to be a nice example gtr, good luck :)

When I think R32 GTR I think gunmetal grey... that's why it was my preferred colour when looking for an R32 GTR which I got one in the colour and never looked back at anything else. :D had a few silver ones in Adelaide but didn't even bother looking at it - went interstate for a gunmetal grey!

But hey this is a mint well modified V-Spec II... I can look past the silver :yes:

Thanks for the comments, and i wish i could get over 30k for it as i think its worth that, but unless there is someone wanting to pay that much then its not actually worth it =(

oh, and when i think about the 32gtr the image that comes to mind is the Winfield 32.. that iconic red with the white stripes and yellow bars!! but when i think about (what is currently) my gtr it's silver (obv)

Free bump for ya Luke. I have seen this car, heard this car even seen him run for for his life when a rb20 was doing a limiter bash rite infront of the car. This car is well worth over 30k, if you see the car and hear the car in person you will know it's worth every sent. The best looking and sounding 32 I have ever seen or heard. Goodluck with the sale Fishpaste.

people are ******* these days. They dont appreciate how much money goes into a car. and want to buy it for nothing.

Hop e you get a good price.

AND PLEASE DONT SELL IT TO A ****** ***** FOR A BARGAIN.

I got offered 7.5k for my car. i just spent in the last 2months 10k on body and 2k on full engine service and alloy radiator etc etc. ( oh and got offered a swap for a 199X ??? mitsubishi magna :) lol

post-38000-0-34620300-1303747217_thumb.jpg

Edited by SNiPeR33

Good car good build. I would try and hold on to it or sell for the right price only. This is a window period where the R32 is undervalued. The R32 is the only Bathurst Skyline, look at Torana XU1s going for a song a while ago, now highly priced.

Worst comparison. XU1 where not mass produced, they are a dime a dozen.

The only R32s worth decent money at the moment are the N1, nismo models and the AUS delivered ones.

This is nice and theoretically is worth your asking price, but I doubt others will pay that much for it. It is a buyers market atm and I think eventually If you stick to the price you will find the right buyer, just takes time.

people are ******* these days. They dont appreciate how much money goes into a car. and want to buy it for nothing.

Hop e you get a good price.

AND PLEASE DONT SELL IT TO A ****** ***** FOR A BARGAIN.

I got offered 7.5k for my car. i just spent in the last 2months 10k on body and 2k on full engine service and alloy radiator etc etc. ( oh and got offered a swap for a 199X ??? mitsubishi magna :) lol

who would have thought a purple R33 would be hard to sell...:whistling:

Worst comparison. XU1 where not mass produced, they are a dime a dozen.

The only R32s worth decent money at the moment are the N1, nismo models and the AUS delivered ones.

This is nice and theoretically is worth your asking price, but I doubt others will pay that much for it. It is a buyers market atm and I think eventually If you stick to the price you will find the right buyer, just takes time.

good point...

- aust delivered released 100 units (37 unaccounted for)

- n1 edition released 228 units

- nismo edition released 560 units

- vspec2 edition released 1303 units...surely this would make it more valuable than a standard r32 gtr?

still, this price is a good price for a clean gtr!

good point...

- aust delivered released 100 units (37 unaccounted for)

- n1 edition released 228 units

- nismo edition released 560 units

- vspec2 edition released 1303 units...surely this would make it more valuable than a standard r32 gtr?

still, this price is a good price for a clean gtr!

Undoubtedly the VSPEC 2 is worth more than a standard GTR, I guess it comes down to personal judgement on how much more.

For me the only GTR I could justify spending big money on is an N1. Some people like the Aus delivered ones although I couldn't justify spending an extra $40,000 purely based on that.

Matter of opinion.

Sorry for whoring the thread.

• 2 weeks later...