SAU Community

"dimple" Neodymium Magnetic Drain Plug Group Buy #2!

PM-R33

Hey guys

As promised here is the second group buy for the Dimple Neodymium magnetic drain plugs. This time we will also do an order for not only the Dimple sump plugs, but also for the diff plugs, gearbox plugs and the Black Hole oil filter magnets.

I'm still awaiting confirmation for the size of the diff and gearbox plugs, however I should have it this week. Either way I will start taking the numbers for them and if anything changes I will let every one know.

For the new guys, please have a read of the first post I made in the old thread for a good understanding of what Dimple plugs are all about, how they work and how they differ from typical cheap magnetic drain plugs:

Dimple Group Buy #1 Information

I'm anticipating this group buy to fill quick so if you want one please put your name down ASAP! The last one filled incredibly quickly.

BLACK HOLE FILTER MAGNETS

These are new from Dimple and in essence are Neodymium magnets that are put on the outside of the oil filter for added protection.

Our Black Hole oil filter magnets attach to the outside of the oil filter canister in a random position around the center of the oil filter body. The oil enters the oil filter body from the outer diameter holes, when the oil flows through the oil filter the Black Holes immediately suck out any trace of ferrous metal particles out of the oil, before it even has a chance to hit the filter media! This keeps the media clear of excessive particles and the filter will have more room to store other non ferrous junk. When you change the oil filter at service time.....simply remove the 6 Black Holes and put them on your new oil filter.

So in essence you buy them once, and for the rest of your life you can re-use them on every oil filter you buy. Ends up turning out cheaper compared to buying magnetic oil filters every time.

494_IMG_0708.JPG

312_Image1736.jpg

Pricing wise there will be a slight change from the previous group buy. Last time I sent them with normal freight to every one but couldn't send them in the vials that they come in due to thickness restrictions. This time I want to send them in express post satchels so they arrive to every one as quickly as possible and so I can get tracking numbers for all of them. This will benefit people that are getting more than one plug as I can fit heaps into one of the express post satchels (up to 500g).

So pricing is as follows:

1 Dimple item - $35 Delivered Australia wide

2 or more items - $35 Delivered Australia wide for the first item + $30 extra for each additional item

Eg. 2 Dimple items - $65 Delivered

Eg. 3 Dimple items - $95 Delivered

I'm sure you can all understand that, it's pretty simple.

I think I will limit them to 20 per plug and 10 for the Black Holes, but depending on how the group buy goes I may reduce the amount. However the minimum amount for the group buy to go ahead is 20 items.

I will keep the group buy open until the 13/12/10 but the date may change dependent on how things go (they always end up closing a lot earlier). I will than require payment within one week from the group buy closing and will transfer the money to the US. They will obviously arrive after Christmas however I would like to get them sent out from the US before Richard shuts for Christmas holidays.

The people that registered interest in the first group buy thread will get first choice on what they want to keep things fair.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Cheers guys.

Phil

SUMP PLUG BUY LIST

1. R31NISMOID

2. BWRGTR

3. BASTI

4. STOLEN-GTR

5. ......

6. ......

7. ......

8. ......

9. ......

10. ......

11. ......

12. ......

13. ......

14. ......

15. ......

16. ......

17. ......

18. ......

19. ......

20. ......

DIFF PLUG BUY LIST

1. PMR33

2. ......

3. ......

4. ......

5. ......

6. ......

7. ......

8. ......

9. ......

10. ......

11. ......

12. ......

13. ......

14. ......

15. ......

16. ......

17. ......

18. ......

19. ......

20. ......

GEARBOX PLUG BUY LIST

1. PMR33

2. BASTI

3. ......

4. ......

5. ......

6. ......

7. ......

8. ......

9. ......

10. ......

11. ......

12. ......

13. ......

14. ......

15. ......

16. ......

17. ......

18. ......

19. ......

20. ......

BLACK HOLES BUY LIST

1. STOLEN GTR

2. ......

3. ......

4. ......

5. ......

6. ......

7. ......

8. ......

9. ......

10. ......

Edited by PM-R33

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gearbox x 1

Filter x 2

Diff x 1

Do you know if JZA80 Supra is the same sump plug as a rb? If so, I'll get a sump plug aswel

Also there were a heap of guys who wanted in from the last one, maybe pm them all?

Yes JZA80 is the same sump plug M12x1.25 (My mate is getting one for his in this batch because he was pissed off I didn't get him one lol)

Yeah I think i'm going to have to PM them. I didn't want to add every one onto the list initially just in case people have changed their mind or something.

Sump Plug x 1

Gearbox Plug x 1

Diff Plug x 1

Black Hole x 2 (Filter)

Is the Black Hole a whole set of 6 magnets or e.g if I order 2 is that 2 magnets each ??

Yes the Black Holes are a set of 6 as pictured :/

So if you order 2, that means you get 12 magnets.

Yes JZA80 is the same sump plug M12x1.25 (My mate is getting one for his in this batch because he was pissed off I didn't get him one lol)

Yeah I think i'm going to have to PM them. I didn't want to add every one onto the list initially just in case people have changed their mind or something.

Yes the Black Holes are a set of 6 as pictured :/

So if you order 2, that means you get 12 magnets.

Awesome, well im in for that aswel then-cheers!

Ill pay now so its one less thing to worry about. Same details?

Yep same details.

Ok, I sent every one in the old thread a PM regarding the new group buy being open. If I have missed any one I am sorry, but it is very late and GT5 is occupying my time :/

F**k me dead this is filling quickly! I have extended the Black Holes to a batch of 20 since it has allready filled the 10 spots lol.

I think I will message Richard tomorrow and speak to him regarding freight for 80 damn products. We might have to send them in two seperate boxes a week apart or something to avoid a customs hit.

SUMP PLUG BUY LIST

1. R31NISMOID

2. BWRGTR

3. BASTI

4. STOLEN-GTR

5. N1GTR

6. SHIHAN

7. ELRODEO666

8. JPOWER

9. MR MOO

10. ......

11. ......

12. ......

13. ......

14. ......

15. ......

16. ......

17. ......

18. ......

19. ......

20. ......

DIFF PLUG BUY LIST

1. PMR33

2. N1GTR

3. ELRODEO666

4. MATTIS96

5. R32MAN09

6. SKINS

7. JPOWER

8. MR MOO

9. MR MOO

10. ......

11. ......

12. ......

13. ......

14. ......

15. ......

16. ......

17. ......

18. ......

19. ......

20. ......

GEARBOX PLUG BUY LIST

1. PMR33

2. BASTI

3. N1GTR

4. 33DRIVER

5. ELRODEO666

6. MATTIS96

7. R32MAN09

8. SKINS

9. JPOWER

10. MR MOO

11. ......

12. ......

13. ......

14. ......

15. ......

16. ......

17. ......

18. ......

19. ......

20. ......

BLACK HOLES BUY LIST

1. STOLEN-GTR

2. N1GTR

3. N1GTR

4. 33DRIVER

5. 33DRIVER

6. ELRODEO666

7. ELRODEO666

8. R32MAN09

9. SKINS

10. JPOWER

11. MOODLES2

12. MR MOO

13. ......

14. ......

15. ......

16. ......

17. ......

18. ......

19. ......

20. ......

Edited by PM-R33

Edit: what about the attessa system for gtr's would this be the same as difd or gearbox

As in the transfer case?

Elite Racing said they are a different size to the diff/gearbox. So once again I need some one to tell me lol.

Also is the front diff the same size plug as the rear diff? Best bet would be to just jump under the car and have a quick look.