SAU Community

It's Official - Canberra Drivers Ranked #1

It's Official - Canberra drivers ranked #1

as the worst drivers in the known Universe.

I need to attend anger management :(

This week has cemented canberra drivers as the worst c**k sucking, mother f**king, a**e licking drivers not only localy, not only nationaly and not just on this and nearby planets but the whole f**king universe.

Rant over ;)

No pole required - test results comprehensive and conclusive.

Hows your daily drive been since monday?

Edited by Sinista32

bahaha! someone's had a bad week :(

Mine's been ok actually..... just a few of the normal "sit 10kms under the speed limit" types that shit me to tears but besides that, it's been ok!

I already knew this.. some arsehole hit my car in the carpark a couple weeks ago

Edit: Do you realise that because you drive in Canberra you too are in fact a "Canberra Driver"?

Edited by nerm

I already knew this.. some arsehole hit my car in the carpark a couple weeks ago

Edit: Do you realise that because you drive in Canberra you too are in fact a "Canberra Driver"?

I'm driving in canberra - not a "canberra driver " lol

On Tuesday I was that frustrated I nearly ripped the steering wheel off and planted my forehead on the bare metal shaft! Close call - hehehehe

Edited by Sinista32

lol ya know what ya mean ;)

after driving from q.l.d through sydney no probs (including traffic jams/peak hours) as soon as get in da a.c.t am hard on da brakes/accelerater no tanx to da #**## driving tinking thier vehicle does da driving for them :)

on a note though who needs to do a driver training course, when all u have to do is drive in peek hour in canberra lol (even better when it rains) :)

p.s. richard tisk tisk i hear on da grapevine u driving a supra? well buddy there is ur problem right there :) perhaps if u slap on a 'nissan-gtr' badge on it ur driving experiances on canberra roads would ummm err be more 'pleasurable' :P

p.s.s. if that ain't twue just dissregard that comment :P

Edited by whytry

Yeh prob is all we can do is bitch about these Canberra drivers, yet we're stuck driving in Canberra.. And getting lumped into the category of Canberra drivers.

Do my best never to be lumped into that category, but if I do something wrong, I wouldn't mind knowing.

So sick of people tailgating me though, esp when I often sit a couple km's over the limit as it is.

Maaaate WhyTry? How the hell r ya Goran?

It's all true, MkIII Supra and Prelude VTiR while the GTR be fixed up.

Shouldn't be too much longer..... :) like b4 Xmass. You still have your sweeeet fire engine red?

How much for a cut n bleach ;) ?

Oh and for you guys compalining about tailgaters - you wouldn't want to be in the right lane of dual carriage way. If there is a car up your ass -then move the fark over...............

and if you get a kick outta slowing down then don't be surprised if you get a fist through your drivers side window. ...it happens.

Edited by Sinista32

Oh and for you guys compalining about tailgaters - you wouldn't want to be in the right lane of dual carriage way. If there is a car up your ass -then move the fark over...............

and if you get a kick outta slowing down then don't be surprised if you get a fist through your drivers side window. ...it happens.

And this is what we like to call road rage.

Yes it bugs me if somebody sits in the right lane when shouldn't, but sometimes is needed due to about to take a turn off, or actually over taking.

If I'm driving right on the speed limit or a little over and I'm passing cars in the left lane, then you get somebody who wants to go 20+km's over the limit and over take, and sits on yours arse while you are trying to overtake at or barely over the speed limit. That is not good, not safe driving. They are being a total tool bag.

If somebody wants to tailgate me on a single lane road, and I'm already doing a little over the speed limit, I'll flash them my brake lights a couple times to remind them to get off my arse. If they don't, I will slow down to the speed limit, not stupidly below, but I'm not gonna put up with somebody sitting on my arse when I'm already doing the speed limit or slightly over already.

I'm not as bad as my father though, on the clide this car was talegating him for ages while he was driving with a trailor. Dad would literally slam on the breaks if anybody ever tailgated him. I'm not about to risk causing an accident, but that is why I will slow down to the speed limit. If the road conditions are not good, I will slow down below the limit so whatever gap the car is leaving, is a safe gap for the speed we are to travel. I don't do it to piss them off, I do it cos I don't want my car rear ended cos some turd is too impatient to sit back an extra meter when I'm driving at or just over the speed limit already.

Edited by J'son

Most sensible thoughts on driving J'son.

Single lane - no issue. Turning right no issue, overtaking no issue providing you movve back into the left once you have.

Overtaking should be done effectively and efficiently.

The "tool" who sits in the right lane from Greenway to Gungahlin is the smacktard I'm generaly talking about.

I maintain even if your doing the speed limit and your in the right lane and you see vehicles approaching from behind you, move over. Unfortunately most signs saying slow vehicles use left lane have been removed.

Stop road rage, don't encourage it by playing games in the traffic. Sometimes the guy in the car behind you is not as good as you at controlling emotions for Fwits.