SAU Community

Sacrificing power for Rice on my GTR...

I'm thinking of buying some rice accessories for my gtr... however the added weight mean I'll sacrifice power.. & I'll need a towbar for this 215hp "supercharged" GTR beast for the water.

What do yo'll think? Is the color ok & do you think it will match when it's hooked to the white gtr?

You'll need to confirm your order in the "Group Buy" section. Alternatively, if your a good boy this year & write a letter to Santa, maybe he could arrange one for you :D

What's that? You're changing your name to Santa this year? ;):)

just hope GTR's have enough torque otherwise the jetski would be pulling the R into the water!!! :)

anyone remember that US link of the Corvette being pulling into the water??? :D

That wasn't from lack of torque, a Z06 Corvette has about 3 times the torque of your GT-T ;)

It's because he was a complete dumbass and backed down the ramp so far that his rear bumper touched the water.. and then his taillights... and then his boot... and then his rear tyres which then proceeded to float, eliminating ALL chance of salvation as they're RWD cars and the front wheels couldn't pull the car back up the ramp... No chance of that happening with a GTR :) :) :)