SAU Community

Stagea Sedan? Stagea Front On V35

bLaQ.bOi

ok so the v35 front on the stag has been done, as well as the r35 on the stag.... both PUKE...

has anyone put a stagea front on a v35? just quietly i think it would be f**king gorgeous!

any pics?

:rofl2:

R35 Kids Heart Stagea is puke?

Stagea front on a V35 would be f**king gorgeous?

Mate, our styling preferences couldn't be further apart :D

I haven't seen an M35 fronted V35 before although the PM35 RX front might work on a V35 sedan.

Having owned a turbo for the last 10 years, I'm pretty happy with going for the V6 M35. Having Torque on hand offsets the top end you lose with a turbo..

Just disappointed the fuel economy is no better then a turbo.

Back on topic , the M35 front end def has sexy angles that always make me turn around to take a second look as I am walking away from the car.

I think maybe some bonnet vents and brake air vents are needed to give it a more tank look. Similar to R35 GTR.

2 things aaron; 1, is your sister hot? 2, do the swap!!

AFAIK only the V35 sedan panels will bolt on an M35, the coupe is slightly different, but different enough that the panels dont line up

:rofl2:

R35 Kids Heart Stagea is puke?

Stagea front on a V35 would be f**king gorgeous?

Mate, our styling preferences couldn't be further apart :D

I haven't seen an M35 fronted V35 before although the PM35 RX front might work on a V35 sedan.

lol just my opinion, i think it would look good, and i think the r35 front on the stag looks silly because the the back part is so flat. if they had put wider guards on it or something then id approve!

i did a terrible chopski of what i had imagined. if did properly i think it would look awesome

post-22208-0-38790100-1292382995_thumb.jpg

lol sorry dude looks like ass to me

and it also wont go on a coupe, sedan only. i believe the doors are a different shape, and the A pillar wont like up. again, sedan does line up.

2 things aaron; 1, is your sister hot? 2, do the swap!!

AFAIK only the V35 sedan panels will bolt on an M35, the coupe is slightly different, but different enough that the panels dont line up

would like to know the difference in them coz side by side they the doors and arch look identical

youll also need the whole front radiator support as they are differrent shapes. that may mean exchanging radiators too, thus cutting space for the V35 radiator in the M35 radiator support.

all the wiring is similar enough to work.

im only going by what i read and have been told. plus the sedan share mirrors and windscreen with the M35 yet the coupe doesnt. maybe windscreen.........

lol sorry dude looks like ass to me

and it also wont go on a coupe, sedan only. i believe the doors are a different shape, and the A pillar wont like up. again, sedan does line up.

Agreed, the front is just too chunky for the coupe.. sedan *might* look better, but I wouldnt hold my breath.

Edited by Dunc

lol im not actually thinking about doing this for the people who are going in to details about the radiator lol

just wanted to see well what i wanted to see is a stagea front in a sedan form.

thats all, v35 is what came to mind

post-22208-0-25822000-1292386108_thumb.jpg

Edited by bLaQ.bOi