S A U N S W - Putty Road Cruise

N1GTR

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You'll get told at the briefing; but in case you didn't know, the state gov't > police force has seen fit to impose...

DOUBLE DEMERITS from to-day Sat-Sun-Mon-Tues-Wed inclusive.

That means, watch out on your trip home as well!!!

You'll get told at the briefing; but in case you didn't know, the state gov't > police force has seen fit to impose...

DOUBLE DEMERITS from to-day Sat-Sun-Mon-Tues-Wed inclusive.

That means, watch out on your trip home as well!!!

Oh how nice of them. As if that's not blatant revenue raising lol. Money spent on roads.......fail.

Also if you are heading to car park from the east, watch out for 2 BIG POTHOLES just before the underpass. You have been warned.

They have been there since before Christmas!

Dave

do you still have a premeet at cabra

Van

I was going to head straight to Clarendon since no one in the area was going to meet up, but we can meet up and head up there if you like. Maybe meet at Cab car wash around 8:45 and leave at 9?

I was going to head straight to Clarendon since no one in the area was going to meet up, but we can meet up and head up there if you like. Maybe meet at Cab car wash around 8:45 and leave at 9?

Sure i'll see you there n my no is 0432452808 just in case

cheers

Van

Terry where did you find out about the double demerits?? I havent heard anything

I do apologise!

There was a media release yesterday that "double demerits" would apply from 00:01 this morning till 23.59 wednesday night as part of Operation Safe Return.

Now there's a "Media Release Archive" by NSW Police saying that there is a Correction, and that there will not be a "double demerits" after all.

This Correction was released by the Police at 11:10 this morning, which I didn't pick up till now.

Traffice Services Commander Max Mitchell still insists that Operation Safe Return will involve high HP presence with over 100,000 RBTs done over the 5 days till Australia Day.

We do regard the safety of all SAUers on this trip and on the way home with great empathy/concern and we trust that our responsible driving on the roads will justify this. :thanks:

Long range weather forecast for the Hunter is...

wait for it...

HIGH chance of rain from 21st - 24th Jan

Someone flipped the coin the wrong way down at BOM >_< > It's a great day folks! :action-smiley-069: