SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Haha, yeah but both unmodified and lightly modified I can confirm that the series 2 is a far superior car.

Only thing the series one has over it is power... but if you go into heavy modified versions of each, I would suspect that the series 2 would have it all over the series 1 there as well.

lol if you had spare 20K......then you might be bumping the back door of Scott's car!.......for 5K on an NM35 you'd be getting close too!

PNM35 is how much....I've seen NM35's for as low as 9K.

I drove a PNM35 on the weekend....it lack's power!.....newer is nicer as it should be but needs a lot more powerZ.

lol if you had spare 20K......then you might be bumping the back door of Scott's car!.......for 5K on an NM35 you'd be getting close too!

I drove a PNM35 on the weekend....it lack's power!.....newer is nicer as it should be but needs a lot more powerZ.

Might lack boosttzz and powerz but how well does it handle and brake?? :D.

Massive thanks to Craig in fitting my R34 brakes :D Has stopping now!!

2013-07-28124339_zps5e43d4a6.jpg

2013-07-28124352_zps3c04ea48.jpg

Just press the pedal hard and it just fuggin stops. Eyes be poppin out of your head, choking on the seatbelt.

Looks awesome man. This is on the list for mine but it can wait.

I hear youve been calling my car a maxima alex.....? *flips table* but in all fairness it is called for since i call yours a murano

Looks awesome man. This is on the list for mine but it can wait.

I hear youve been calling my car a maxima alex.....? *flips table* but in all fairness it is called for since i call yours a murano

Cheers :D. You'll need em when you haz boostz.

not as good as mine!!!

Yea, but you got LSD n hicas with full adjustable BC's, just the three main things I won't ever have. :P also your car is a beast on four wheels.

Haha owned.

HA! heaps owned. So Brick, hows your handling going? :D Read somewhere you live around the northern beaches? Can't believe I haven't spotted you yet, I live in Collaroy before was Brookvale.

All I can really put some money into and expect better gains is in handling, which was all I was trying to say. :P

And the VQ25det was going to be so expensive to rework into something that would meet emissions standards that Nissan replaced it with the Camry-fighting n/a V6 from the Maxima which continued to be produced and developed in many models for many years....

wait. Thats the VQ35.

:P

Fixed

Haha, sensitive. Never said it was a dollar for dollar exercise, just saying that a throwing money at an NM35 vs throwing money at a PNM35 will result in the PNM35 giving the greater performance.

Yes, it will take less for the NM35 but I was referring to heavily modifying.

Also, to answer your question, you should be able to get PNM35's landed for around 11k although they will be around 150,000-180,000kms old (about the same age, or younger, than most nm35's prior to the magical wind back... just without the mechanical issues :P)

More power would be nice though... hmm, I seem to recall saying that with the NM as well so maybe it would just be a recurring thought regardless of where my car is at lol

Haha, sensitive. Never said it was a dollar for dollar exercise, just saying that a throwing money at an NM35 vs throwing money at a PNM35 will result in the PNM35 giving the greater performance.

Yes, it will take less for the NM35 but I was referring to heavily modifying.

Also, to answer your question, you should be able to get PNM35's landed for around 11k although they will be around 150,000-180,000kms old (about the same age, or younger, than most nm35's prior to the magical wind back... just without the mechanical issues :P)

More power would be nice though... hmm, I seem to recall saying that with the NM as well so maybe it would just be a recurring thought regardless of where my car is at lol

landed is different to landed and complied!

....5K on and NM35 is going to go a shit load faster and have greater economy than on a PNM true or false?

There will soon be a heavily modified NM35 from Mercury Motorsport smashing PNM35's like glass bottles against a wall!!!......mind you it would matter if you put that driveline in the NM or PM because other than the dash it would still be the same car.

BAM!!!!

Also forgot to add the part about being in the top 10 ward's BEST engine list for 4 years. :D

Can't see VQ25DET anywhere in there?? How could they miss that? xD.

LOL...cognitive dissonance much? You do realise that the Ward's list is based only on USDM cars...

Also forgot to add the part about being in the top 10 ward's BEST engine list for 4 years. :D

wont contest that.....VQ is a good design. Doesn't matter what variant either.

BUT!!!! Show me the POWERZ!!!

Im sure if the VQ25DET was in production for the same amount of time the VQ35DE has been i'm sure it would have been.

The 25DET is much the same as the 30DD in the sedans in the fact that it was only in production for 3/4 years and mostly got pushed aside from the hype of the 35DE and didnt really get to show its potential.

landed is different to landed and complied!

....5K on and NM35 is going to go a shit load faster and have greater economy than on a PNM true or false?

There will soon be a heavily modified NM35 from Mercury Motorsport smashing PNM35's like glass bottles against a wall!!!......mind you it would matter if you put that driveline in the NM or PM because other than the dash it would still be the same car.

BAM!!!!

That thing is huge!

4.2 stroker, GT62, hnnnnnnngggghhhhh! :woot:

LOL...cognitive dissonance much? You do realise that the Ward's list is based only on USDM cars...

US is the world. :P Plus I read it on wikiinterwebz so it makes it reliable information right?

Yea, but you got LSD n hicas with full adjustable BC's, just the three main things I won't ever have. :P also your car is a beast on four wheels.

HA! heaps owned. So Brick, hows your handling going? :D Read somewhere you live around the northern beaches? Can't believe I haven't spotted you yet, I live in Collaroy before was Brookvale.

All I can really put some money into and expect better gains is in handling, which was all I was trying to say. :P

I'm sure once I get around to bolting up my sway bars it will handle pretty good. TBH though I'm bot that unhappy anyways.