SAU Community

2011 Sau-Vic Motorsport Championship

emts

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Sorry guys was only home 2 nights last month.

will have them off to the webmaster tomorrow so up later this week.

M

Sure...

What's in the pipeline?

Nothing serious...

Bought something cheap, will be much slower than the GTR but should be good fun.

Something to keep me busy until I build the GTR track car.

Just look forward to getting back out there and having some fun, it's been a long time....

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Says in the first post!

Modified Classes:

(Any of these Mods will put you into modified class)

- R Spec Tyres / Slicks under a UTQG rating of 100 tread wear (not including 100)

- A Roll Cage

- A stripped interior. Removal of rear seats only is allowed.

Guys if I want to come and do some track days with the SAU crew but don't have a skyline, what's the procedure? I have a modified B13 nissan NX which is essentially the same as an N14 pulsar. Not interested in running R-compounds, car has a nistune, factory turbo and basic engine mods - but it's FWD. Acceptable at your events? I guess it is a nissan, even if it's gay.....

G'day guys rules on a stripped interior and no cover on parcel shelf?? Yay or nay??

is any of the fuel system in the boot?

if so I think you need a barrier, else should be ok.

Guys if I want to come and do some track days with the SAU crew but don't have a skyline, what's the procedure? I have a modified B13 nissan NX which is essentially the same as an N14 pulsar. Not interested in running R-compounds, car has a nistune, factory turbo and basic engine mods - but it's FWD. Acceptable at your events? I guess it is a nissan, even if it's gay.....

Join SAU, get your cams, come play!

we Have members with FWD lancers, S chassis, evo, wrx turn up.

re our championship come talk to me on the day and will work out which class you will be in.. will be either mod or std 2wd.

M

Ash that didn't answer my question if the parcel shelf has to be covered like emts said if there us fuel system is in the boot if the speaker holes etc need to be covered to create the barrier to meet the rules not to just fall into a category

I had to cover my speaker holes, I'm on a standard fuel system....damn MSCA.

If you have something other than the standard fuel system in the back I would say you will need the rear parcel sealed up.

With the standard fuel system you will get away without it most of the time.

Though mine is 'sealed' with some rubber sheeting....so...bah.

Stripped interior means you run in our mod class, but I would imagine you are running r-comp tires anyway.