SAU Community

Xrg375

_Ryan_

so are we just picking on 35's or can we blame the mazda 3's also

I followed a 3 up Henry Robert today and it went quite well. Apart from that I am a bit confused.

But is that normal??

+1 for the 1000 pages ;) maybe we should all start a class action against the government (ah la vodafone) for never teaching ppl to drive in the first place. we could all claim to have PTSD from driving on the rd with them. but seriously, these threads can be a good for venting frustration, but careful you dont get it closed. my gripe goes to all the van and SUV drivers out there!! get the F#%K out of the right lane when our not overtaking!!

+1 for the 1000 pages ;) maybe we should all start a class action against the government (ah la vodafone) for never teaching ppl to drive in the first place. we could all claim to have PTSD from driving on the rd with them. but seriously, these threads can be a good for venting frustration, but careful you dont get it closed. my gripe goes to all the van and SUV drivers out there!! get the F#%K out of the right lane when our not overtaking!!

Why limit it to van and soft-roaders?

ANYONE doing either the speed limit or under should get the f**k out of the right lane.

If you are overtaking, please do not do so by travelling 1 or 2kph "faster" than those in the left lane, just get the hell around them and get outta the way FFS!

Why limit it to van and soft-roaders?

ANYONE doing either the speed limit or under should get the f**k out of the right lane.

If you are overtaking, please do not do so by travelling 1 or 2kph "faster" than those in the left lane, just get the hell around them and get outta the way FFS!

+1 ^^ for hughesy looses it!

but not only the right lane, when theres a free lane, and your about to turn onto it to speed up abit, then someone decides to go in that lane and just cruise 10k's under the limit!

Why the hell do they need to go into that lane, when they we're going just as slow/fast as the one they were in which wasnt free.

+1 ^^ for hughesy looses it!

but not only the right lane, when theres a free lane, and your about to turn onto it to speed up abit, then someone decides to go in that lane and just cruise 10k's under the limit!

Why the hell do they need to go into that lane, when they we're going just as slow/fast as the one they were in which wasnt free.

I call them "Community Police",:rant:

They spend their lives getting everyone's way, so that nobody does things that they don't think should be happening; ie, Speeding, drinking, people having fun, etc

I followed a woman in a Landcruiser for 15km last week, who sat, pacing along in the right hand lane, next to the right hand rear wheels of a Semi trailer ; too scared to go past I imagine, but plainly too stupid to realise she's sitting in the most dangerous position possible.

Eventually, the truck driver virtually ran over the front of her car changing lanes to allow the traffic to pass by in the left hand lane. All the while she was trying to cut back into the left lane to block the traffic again.

Didn't want to go past, just didn't want anyone else to...

That part of my trip took easily 15 mins longer than normal because of this brain donor...

Edited by Daleo

I call them "Community Police",:rant:

They spend their lives getting everyone's way, so that nobody does things that they don't think should be happening; ie, Speeding, drinking, people having fun, etc

I followed a woman in a Landcruiser for 15km last week, who sat, pacing along in the right hand lane, next to the right hand rear wheels of a Semi trailer ; too scared to go past I imagine, but plainly too stupid to realise she's sitting in the most dangerous position possible.

Eventually, the truck driver virtually ran over the front of her car changing lanes to allow the traffic to pass by in the left hand lane. All the while she was trying to cut back into the left lane to block the traffic again.

Didn't want to go past, just didn't want anyone else to...

That part of my trip took easily 15 mins longer than normal because of this brain donor...

community police? lol I call them f**kin dickheads.. with my window down as Im driving past..

Yess, Im a rager

community police? lol I call them f**kin dickheads.. with my window down as Im driving past..

Yess, Im a rager

Lol dude, it's not the only thing I call them...