SAU Community

28th Feb GOR - Post event PHOTOS and comments

Jamezilla

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As stated - an excellent day!

Please post your photos and comments here.

I have some shots - but cannot find the USB cable for my camera :D

Will keep looking...

since im here ill post some feedbak...

was my first cruise and a great day i must say...

positives - alot of nice skylines

great drive through the hills and straights....

good to meet you guys...friendly ppl etc....

nice drive home....

negatives- not knowing where to meet and go and just following anyone...(maybe a leader and a back of the pack car would of been nice)

the pics location wasnt that well organised

The highlight was the drive home and having abit of a nice cruise with those 2 r32's and the maximus was there also...

also nice to meet terry nikki and the others...great day!

I'll be checking the photos on my camera in the next few minutes... hopefully the passenger managed to take some goodies :D

What a top day. It was a very enjoyable run through the Otways, and down the GOR initially. Sorry to the dudes in the black R33 GTSt that I overtook just before we entered Apollo Bay - I imagine it was incredibly loud as I screamed past. I apologised then and I'm apologising again now.

I'm keen to head out on another one.

Oh and Brandon, 430km and still have over 1/4 tank :D

Awesome turn out guys and gals, GOR is a sweet drive! First cruise for my missus and she had a good time! WOO HOO!!

Mind you she didn't like my suggestion of organising a cruise in months to come :P

Looking forward to the bulk of the pics. Thanks to all for a sensible and fun day :rolleyes:

Wow - what a great turnout! I think the count was 48 cars and over 100 people! :P

And the quality of cars was exceptional. Overall I have to thank everyone that came for making the day run so smoothly. I tried to speak to as many people as possible and I hope all the first timers had a good time.

Looking forwards to seeing the pics come through.

:rolleyes:

Today was my first official SAU cruise and i thought it was great!

Good to meet people that you hear about on the forums, and have a bit of a cruise too. Awesome weather apart froma little rain on the way back.

Perhaps in future we could organise that the first car and the last car from each group have radios so everything could run a little smooter. Or maybe this was already done and i didnt realise.

Highlight was driving back through the forest. And getting the silvia out of the ditch.

The highlight was the drive home and having abit of a nice cruise with those 2 r32's and the maximus was there also...

Do you mean me? I was in the white gtst.

Snowman, change the "I'm Melting" to "now you see me, now you don't!!"

Best comment of the day came from Lisa , my missus, "why are they all overtaking us?"

to which I replied "because i'm driving like a PU55Y so you don't yell at me and the boy is asleep in the back seat!"

Snowman, change the "I'm Melting" to "now you see me, now you don't!!"

Best comment of the day came from Lisa , my missus, "why are they all overtaking us?"

to which I replied "because i'm driving like a PU55Y so you don't yell at me and the boy is asleep in the back seat!"

:wassup: hahahahahahaha! classic :wassup:

Only in a skyline :rolleyes:

GREAT DAY, that's all that can describe today, lost for words.

Big THANK-YOU! to Shivam (deorbit) for the ride. Hopefully my car will be on the road for the next one.

yeah wat an AWESOME cruize, i had heappsss of fun!

im gonna upload all of my pix and some of my friends, so i will link it soon

btw, i didn't even see u pushead! damn man, diddn't say hello or anythin! :rolleyes:

hopefully the next cruize is gonna be just as good, off to upload

What a great day.....the BEST so far.....

I do reckon though that we need better meeting points....The one at BP had a great parking area but was a prick to exit and the Pub meet was small and again difficult to exit....

anyway I had a blast and it was nice to meet everyone again.....

NRB....that was me you passed coming into Apollo Bay...yeah it was load but I didn't care as it sounded unreal....

Here are the best of my pics

Highlight was driving back through the forest. And getting the silvia out of the ditch.

Do you mean me? I was in the white gtst.

hey dude,

Ye we were the guys who helped get the silva out... :rolleyes:

yea i ment you and the black r32 also, i kept looking in my mirrow i was under pressure...

also the older ZX that started off the nice cruise home...