SAU Community

28th Feb GOR - Post event PHOTOS and comments

Jamezilla

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome day guys, all I talked to were really nice and was fun doing 100 (my speed limiter works) on the way home. Thanks to the guys who stopped to help when I had troubles with the car, thanks also to Gerald - ICEGTR - for having a look under the bonet at the pub. Great fun for my missus and my boy aswell, looking forward to the next one.

Awesome day guys, all I talked to were really nice and was fun doing 180 (my speed limiter works) on the way home. Thanks to the guys who stopped to help when I had troubles with the car, thanks also to Gerald - ICEGTR - for having a look under the bonet at the pub. Great fun for my missus and my boy aswell, looking forward to the next one.

on a side note...mayb the less said about speeding the better...coz you know alot of ppl read these forums...maybe some ppl should edit out exact speeds...coz we dont break the law...

Awsome day. I was a first timer for an SAU cruise and will definatly be at the next one( I was in the white 33 with the GT wing). Unfortunatly didnt get the chance to talk to many of you....next time.

heres some photos I took.....theres so many. most of my good photos of individual cars are too many KB's so i'll have to shrink em and post them later on.

fark have some good photos. looks good dudes. glad there was a huge turnout. i was out friday night for a birthday and was still drinking at 3am so i had no hope of diriving at 8:30am. hope to see you's next cruise

Woohoo, that was my first cruise and i must say not the last.

Great to see so many skylines.. more GTR's at the sth eastern meet than i expected.

I had a great time breaking my car in.. but also found some faults...:D

The worst part of the day, was the DAMN FORD XR6 TURBO.... wouldn't let me pass it after bb_godzilla passed him and nearly caused me to have a head on with another car.... when ALSGTR caught up to me... i was actually fuming!!!

u know some of us encounted people like that CR34TION. when we were overtaking on the way back, there was this one dude that was being a moron. while we were overtaking, he would move over the center line to 1/2 block us off. we weren't impressed, i tell ya that

The worst part of the day, was the DAMN FORD XR6 TURBO.... wouldn't let me pass it after bb_godzilla passed him and nearly caused me to have a head on with another car.... when ALSGTR caught up to me... i was actually fuming!!!

yea man, you nearly gave me a heart attack being the passenger :D