SAU Community

Sau 2011 Easter Weekend In Airlie Beach

PM-R33

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep me and Rob will share some place to make things a bit cheaper. Any one else booked yet?

I feel like we will rock up and it will be like 4 people there :P

Hahaha I hope all the people that said they wanted to come do rock up!

Hi guys

Dont think ill be able to make it as i still have a bit to go r33 changing the ecu to a vipec and all our energies are more focused on getting the r32 going as it has a upcoming magazine shoot. Would have love to come, ill see if i can borrow my mates supra for the day and come down for a beer.

Damn that sucks, was really looking forward to seeing your car.

But yeah if you can still just come for a drink to meet up with every one would still be good. The more the merrier.

God half the crap I don't even know any more. I'll go through it all and see what I want to keep and what I want to get rid of. I started going through some of it the other day (hence the N1 water pump up for sale) but I'll do it properly soon.

Might be a good time to sell some stuff without having to worry about postage, I'm trying to think what I need.

I Want to buy some carbon fibre stuff for the engine bay - Cooling panel, coilpack cover and timing cover

But I'm not sure what sort of stuff you have lying around lol

She might be there for a night or two. She has work so not sure yet.....

If I'm gonna take photos people get son ideas of what you want. Eg black and white, night shots, action shots etc.

I want to get some action shots of mine so will have to see how that works lol

Havent done any action shots so will see how my ability to pan is haha :)

Theres potential for some good shots, so hopefully I can deliver. I really like taking these types of shots but they will only really work with a car that is coloured not black or white, I shot this in sydney about 3 weeks ago:

SydneyHarbourBouy2.png

Edited by 89CAL

Very nice. I love those black and white shots with just one thing being in colour. I tried doing some photoshops of my car with a similar thing, but as you said with a white car the effect isn't that great :(