SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

For sale:

R33 GTST RB25det side feed 550cc injectors, Deatschwerks, $500 firm

R34 GTT Apexi Power-FC ecu and hand controller, working perfectly, including boost controller kit, $1300 firm

Full race leathers, 2-piece, to suit 6ft2" to 6ft8" high motorcycle rider, perfect unmarked condition, $500

Gym gear including gut-crunch / situp bench, including hamstring curl bench, $250 total (as new condition)

House, 5 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, pool, fernery, parks/schools all round, southern area, $400,000 firm

PM me.

Item: Numark Battle Pak, 5 vinyl records.

Condition: Perfect

Comments: Everything you need to start mixing/scratching. Only 1 week old! I bought it without really thinking. I've used it for about 1.5 hours so it's basically brand new.

SPECS (Off Numark website):

No need to look any further when you can get started instantly with the Numark Battle Pack DJ System. This system includes:

1 Numark DM950 mixer

2 Numark TT1625 turntables with cartridges and a pair of slipmats

1 pair of Numark HF125 headphones, and all connecting cables.

Image071.jpg

Image072.jpg

battlepak4_angle_med.jpg

Price: RRP at Derringers and Allens Music for $900, I just want it gone for $750 incuding vinyl.

Contact details: PM, 0401 926 276

Thanks,

Andrew

I have a R32 Steering Wheel for sale. :)

Came with boss kit and horn button.

good conditions but some cracks from sun.

Took it out from my 180sx

Selling it because i have a new momo race steering wheel :cool:

Looking for $50 or will sold it to my mate.

Pick it up in Adelaide Only

Picture here.

post-22565-1204038943_thumb.jpg

If your interested, please send pm me

Cheers.

FOR SALE

ITEM DESCRIPTION:

R33 gtr front bar to fit gtst. Not an Australian copy, was from japan, its obviosly been cracked and repaired, could do with some minor touch ups and paint. Welcome to inspect.

PRICE:

$240

SOLD SOLD

post-34715-1204079097_thumb.jpg

Edited by rush33

FOR SALE

Item: Fusion DVB-T PC High Def TV tunner PCI

Condition: Average: Very good used for about 1 year

Comments: Comes with Ulead Video Studio 7se

Price: Costs around $250 you can have for $150 ono

p_dvbt.jpg<<Click

Items:

-GReddy M Spec Front Mount Intercooler for R33 GTST

-TEIN Dress Up Masters - Springs for R33 GTST

Item Condition:

Intercooler is BRAND SPANKEN NEW - Still in box!

Springs have been in the car for about 3000'ks - Practiclly NEW! Lowers a Std 33 by 38mm all round - Doesnt attract the bacon!!

Extra Info:

BARGAINS! Needs these things GOOONNEEEE!

Contact Details:

Phone Adam on 0409901365

Price and price conditions:

GReddy FMIC - $550 ono PAID $800!

TEIN Springs - $230 ono PAID $470!**** SOLD ****

post-43824-1204193573_thumb.jpg

post-43824-1204193600_thumb.jpg

post-43824-1204193842_thumb.jpg

post-43824-1204193909_thumb.jpg

Edited by RB26GTST

PRICE DROP

Want them gone $650 ono

Throw me an offer people i will most probably take it :thumbsup:

WHEELS ARE IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA

Hey people,

Have some stock r34 gt-t rims sitting in my shed that i want to get rid of. What you will get

Set of 4 R34 gt-t rims 17 x 7.5 +35 5 x 114(very good condtion only 25,000kms old)

4 centre caps (nissan logo perfect condtion)

4 tyres (2 with around 70% tread and 2 with around 35% tread)

Set of 20 wheel nuts to suit these wheels (sit behind centre caps)

2750822.jpg

*Rims look exactly like these* Can post actual pics if people want, just too lazy to take them.

Asking price $775 ono

PRICE DROP

Want them gone $650 ono

Throw me an offer people i will most probably take it :blink:

Cheers Sean

Hello to all you guys in SA!!

I've recently moved from Adelaide to Brisbane and due to some unexpected costs I am now wanting to sell the Stagea.

Below is the thread in the "For Sale" section but I've linked it here so that if anyone from SA is interested, you can either drive it back or have it transported back to Adelaide and not have to get the rego changed over - just a simple renewal/change of ownership form. :P

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/19...ro-t208055.html

I will need to renew the rego in a week or so but would be happy to put another 3 months on for anyone who is interested.

The car is very clean, no accident damage at all as far as I know. I'm the first owner in Australia and have owned it for 2 years. During that time it has proved very reliable with money only being spent on regular servicing and improvements. Over $5K has been spent in upgrades to Exhaust, Turbo, Tuning, Boost Controller, and the Auto Transmission (shift kit).

It drives very nice and in my opinion is a very nice blend of Performance Wagon and Family Car (or you may just need more boot space/doors).

For those who dont know, the S2 Stagea shares the engine (RB25DET NEO) and auto transmission (tiptronic) with the R34 skyline GT-T, and also some suspension parts and the fantastic ATTESA AWD system are shared with the R33GTR (although I think the electronic config of ATTESA is tuned different to be more suited to the wagon).

Price is negotiable. Please make an offer if you're interested.

Thanks.

P.S. please note the photo in my avatar has been edited a little, but the ones in the above thread are legit. :D

Edited by pixel8r

Item: 17"9 rim x2 suite 4 or 5 stud. Had them on my 33. Dont know offset.

Condition: One rim is in really good condition no scratches/gutter rash. Other one is unrepairable, took it to the place on south road and they said its not fixable.

Comments: Has been sitting in my shed for 4 years taking up room and collecting cobwebs.

Price: 6 pack of extra dry? Really not after anything for it. Only ask that you take both

post-8783-1204355309_thumb.jpg

ALSO

Item: I also have [sLYR 33] number plates. White with burgundy letters.

SOLD

Edited by slyr33

FOR SALE: MDS road bike helmet

Colour: black silver and white

Condition: few scratches here and there but still looks good, never been dropped.

Price: $100

post-45421-1204452269_thumb.jpg

post-45421-1204452200_thumb.jpg

New SARD fuel rail and SARD 660cc injectors to suit RB26dett dont want to split up...Price Firm Part NO. 195500-0610

-comes with everything to bolt up as a direct fit- fuel reg needed. Contact ALEX : 0421340064

-will fit CA18DET but you will have to buy the lot (wont split)

$1000 firmsardrailsa9.jpg

RB26DETT standard Nissan coil Packs out of R33 gtr V-Spec done 42000km perfect Condish

contact Alex :0421340064 Adelaide

$150 for the set

coilpacksno2.jpg

Item: R33 Headlight Passenger

Condition: Looks very good, not yellow, nthing broken that i can see etc

Price: 350 ONO! Neg!

To Fit: (What car) R33 Skyline

Comments: Im negotinable on the price. Selling as its not needed now.

Pick up is avaliable in adelaide and postage is also fine but at buyers expense.

Just drop me a pm with any offers, all will be considered so dont be shy

Not 100% on what its worth so plz drop me some offers

Adam

post-33454-1204497551_thumb.jpg

post-33454-1204497781_thumb.jpg

post-33454-1204498162_thumb.jpg

post-33454-1204498439_thumb.jpg

post-33454-1204498619_thumb.jpg

post-33454-1204498862_thumb.jpg

hey need this stuff sold by friday (7th march)

All Items located in SA in prospect area (5-10 mins from the City) PM me or email me on [email protected]

1 Greddy Turbo Timer in Perfect Condition asking $100

3 Drift Gauges (Boost, Oil Pressuer & Water Temp) in very good condition asking $70 each

heres a link for pics of turbo timer and gauges: SALE ITEMS

Also i have 6 GTR Injectors for sale. I only bought these on friday but have changed my plans so never got to use them just like previous owner. These injectors have brand new o-rings and rubbers. The previous owner had them cleaned and flowed, and these injectors must have been hiflowed as they flowed at 530cc.

I bought these injectors for $300 so im Selling them for $300 but if anyone has a higher bid i'll take it.

p1000431mb9.jpg

Got 4x R33 GTS25t shock absorbers... previous owner said 3 is in good condition and 1 is rooted.

Price: $40 PM me if interested. Have just picked up a set of spring compressors so they will be out shortly!

Edited by typevu