PM me

Price and price conditions:

R32 GTST stock exhaust turbo back $100

R32 GTST stock air box $50

R32 GTST stock side mount $50

R34 GTT stock side mount - Sold :)

R34 GTT stock air box $80

Edited by Evil34

i have a PS3 + 2 Controls + FIFA 08. these items are preety much brand spanking new in box lol! game has been played twice, and used once to watch blue ray dvd.. "300" on blue ray is awsome! im selling for $650 because of the condition of the PS3 is in. and ill also throw in extra 2 Wireless controls

for sale

custom bellmouth dump to suit R33 RB25det looks like rubbish but flows well

custom 3" from dump to a cat of some description :( to 2x 5" cannons

Price $400 ono the lot SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

its @ everlast mufflers @ the moment and Justin will fit for $100cash

OH too Cubes response the car had made 185AWKW @ aussie dyno tune standard everything

post-13315-1201861683_thumb.jpgpost-13315-1201861694_thumb.jpg

post-13315-1201861702_thumb.jpgpost-13315-1201861713_thumb.jpg

post-13315-1201861721_thumb.jpgpost-13315-1201861730_thumb.jpg

post-13315-1201861737_thumb.jpgpost-13315-1201861750_thumb.jpg

I'm going to break this threads rules as you homo's are always breaking it and i'm always deleting posts...... :(

Madaz,

Very well 'designed' dump there. Definitely doesn't look shiet to me.

No wonder it made respectable power on multiple dyno's. ;)

i got a set of HKS DURALUMIN 1 RB INTAKE 1 RB EXHAUST and GREDDY CLEAR CAM COVER. i bought this to fit on my R33 GTR but now since the car is sold i have no longer use for it. $450 is asking price for both.

R33 windshield for Sale

come with original clips for installation

Price: $80

RAYS Super Light Weight tuning lug nuts, each nut weighted 0.8oz . Rays Lock & Lug Nuts are made from duraluminum

however the are 20 of them.

Price: $50

post-30238-1201920160_thumb.jpg

post-30238-1201920179_thumb.jpg

Hey guys just have a few parts from my car that i need to get rid of to clear the house up a bit...

The parts are as following.

Tein HA Coilovers to suit R33 gtst, Unknown spring rates but it was a firm ride but not ridiculously harsh - The fronts are fine but the rears are leaking and need to be rebuilt Asking $300 ono

R33 Stock Turbo - Good condition minimal to no shaft play on it - $250

R33 Stock wheels painted black - The black paint is coming off around the wholes where the wheel nuts go in but other than that there good, they come with good condition tyres about 85% tread left id say - $250

Best way to contact me would be on here, email ([email protected]) or mobile 0405 812 586

Can get pictures on request.

Edited by /2on

Item:

Microsoft Xbox 360 Forza 2 Pro Pack Console + accessories + games

Purchased JULY 2007 - 2.5 years warranty left receipt included - EVERYTHING near new condition works perfect 100%

WHATS INCLUDED:

- Microsoft Xbox 360 Premium edition with the chrome touches

- Wireless Xbox 360 Controller

- Component HD AV Cables

- Power Cable

- Ethernet Cable

- 20GB Hard Drive

- Media Remote

- All manuals, box and even the plastic bags

- Plug and Charge kit

- Messenger kit QWERTY keyboard

- Forza 2 Motorsport

- Halo 3 Collectors Edition

- BONUS Xbox carry case for local pick up/deliver

Condition: near new everything included down to the plastic wrappers and receipts

Price: $500 pick up/$520 posted via registered + insured

Comments: Swap for PS3 anyone?

SOLD!

Edited by vietorious

FS: R33 Rear Bumper and Rear Pod. Both Black

Condition: In Good Condition some minor scratches from storage.

Price: Bumper $110 ONO Pod $40

Pictures:

p2053326bm2.th.jpg

EOI RB20DET: Silver Top. Including Turbo, Manifold, Inlet, Loom, ETC.

Autotechica Reclinable Seats Model - SP2 - Black in colour good condition, they have 180 sx rails that have been modified to fit an R33 asking $400 ono for both seats with the rails

Catco High flow cat, this is just the basic catco ceramic model its 3" big and has flanges already on it ready to be bolted into most Nissans - $120

Stock R33 dump/front pipe and cat asking $40 for the lot

R33 and possibly R32 3" inch Dump/Front pipe in one, its the open bellmouth style made of mild steel - $140

Can get pics on request or local inspection is welcome

Edited by /2on

Hi all.

Claeaning up my shed. Here are some parts that will fit r33.

- Stock dump and front pipe with heat shield. -$150

- Stock catlatic converter - $50

- GFB Blow off valve with stock pipe - $150

- Japanese made front strut brace - $100

- Trust airrinx-GT air filter to suit stock air box (only been in the car for 2 month) - $45

here are some pictures of the items.

Please contact me via PM or call 0412 724 796

cheers

Yohan

post-41830-1202452989_thumb.jpg

post-41830-1202453003_thumb.jpg

post-41830-1202453021_thumb.jpg

post-41830-1202453042_thumb.jpg

post-41830-1202453055_thumb.jpg

post-41830-1202453074_thumb.jpg

post-41830-1202453092_thumb.jpg

post-41830-1202453108_thumb.jpg

you never know hey............a mate might want one

Item: Lockable fibreglass hard lid to suit VG - VS Holden utility

Details: The first version of a replacement to the standard tonneau cover, this fibreglass hard lid features 2 pop locks (left and right hand side at the rear), gas struts and alloy hinges/mountings. Keeps 99% of water out of the tray area (minor seepage when put under pressure (car wash etc, just gets under the front edge behind the rear window), and even then its only minimal.

Is metallic black in colour (recently had some minor damage repaired and completely resprayed on an insurance claim). There are a couple of "bubbles" in the top, but they appear to be a flaw in the design (as ive seen a couple of similar lids recently with similar flaws). Has also had epoxy treatment over the hinges where they attach to the fibreglass to strenghten them.

Comes as complete kit, which includes Hinge mounting points, gas struts, keys, locks and locking plates. Can even give some measurements from my ute as a template for mounting to donor car

Reason for sale: I need a canopy rather than a lid to give more tray space for drift tyres, tools etc

Price: Any lid goes for about the 1500 mark new, and considering conditon and recent repairs im looking at $900 ono

No timewasters please. Any reasonable offer considered, just dont make a stupid one, as the money from this is going toward the canopy.

- Via PM

- Email (mftonkin at bigpond.net.au)

- Mobile (0409 049 299)

Pics on car

CameraDownload612.jpg

CameraDownload618.jpg

CameraDownload635.jpg

CameraDownload641.jpg

Item:Nissan Skyline R33 gts-t (shell only)

Condition:Front end damage, rego was cancelled prior to sale, car is not written off or recorded anywhere as a write off, still has the VIN/chassis plate and compliance plates on it :thanks: . I have stripped the car since purchase and it should be considered as naked/stripped shell, the only extras on it are

also make a good left/right rear cut etc

subframe

Rear Hicas system

rear lower control arms

fuel tank and fuel pump cradle (includes all lines to fuel filter)

brake lines for rear (ABS lines too) and most of front brake lines

rear window

driver and passenger rear 1/4 windows

steering rack (tie rods are cut)

Price: $500 (~$130 to tow to any metro area of SA)

pics found here-->http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Da...er-t205382.html

Edited by PT

Brand New Front Mount ISC Intercooler and Kit for R32/R33

Core size 600x300x76, comes with brackets/silicon hoses/clamps and all piping.

The kit is for skyline r32 and r33 gtst and will suit both rb25det and rb20det.

SOLD

Edited by dale8

1x 235/45/18 Dunlop sp sport 3000. 90% tread - $50

4x 175/65/14 Kumho Powermax 769. 90% tread - sold

1x 215/65/16 Goodyear eagle nct. 80% tread - $20

1x 215/60/16 yokohama geolander 90% tread - $20

2x bridgestone RE92`s. - 90% tread - $25 ea

3x asorted 15`s just on legal tread, $10 ea

edit: post updated

Edited by TURBZ