• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Anyone interested in a breakfast on Friday 8th December?

Ross and I will both be in the city that day, and given that its been over a year since I have had an opportunity to attend a brekkie, Imma going to organize one.

Your intentions, give them to me

• Latest Posts

• lol, 15 years ago! good searching You can convert a flare type end to a banjo type end if: 1. The caliper has a machined surface for the banjo to seal against, pretty sure the stock calipers do not 2. The olive inside the caliper that the flare seals against is removable, if so it would just pop out with a small pick of some sort...of course the olive might be machined in and not removable depending on the caliper
    • its hard to tell in the pics just how far it is turned. Let us know how you go.
    • If im following along correctly. You purchased a low k'm stock bnr32, fitted some wheels I will assume they are a square set of wheels and tyres eg same width and offset and tyre size front and rear, if they are square then you haven't change your handling from factory but have more grip. You fitted some coilovers and wound them lower now have more negative camber and a firmer ride with less body roll. Now if you want sway bars this will bring in the oversteer understeer choice. A larger stiffer rear swaybar by it's self will cause more oversteer, how much effect this will have will depend on your coilover spring rates, If you feel like your car understeers right now and you don't like it a aftermarket rear swaybar might be what you need. I would recommend fitting front and rear swaybars with adjustable ends to keep a more balanced setup and can be fine tuned by moving the end links in different holes.
    • @Duncan  whats the easiest way to remove the flare?