March Photo Thread

MaTBoY

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Go on the performance forums forum and read about besanko. Basically a workshop stuffed up bla bla bla and they left a gearbox on his front doorstep. Thats like 1/20th of a summary.

sweet shots mate! The S13 drifting is a money shot! Good work.

march goodness :) some wicked shots from matty and a few others :)

been playing around some more with a nikon 14-24mm f/2.8

th_BT_Flood_Relief-5577.jpg

th_BT_Flood_Relief-5721.jpg

March_SAU-6015.jpg

mates band at the blaxland tavern

March_SAU-6026.jpg

taps at the blaxland tavern...

March_SAU-6183.jpg

coping a faceful of sloanes BBQ... that flame was small compared to the first one we saw... which licked up to the left hand tail lights...

March_SAU-6300.jpg

random hot rod cruisin' past... it had a bourban and coke premix can as a catch can...

March_SAU-6309.jpg

some messed up dude driving a bright pink riced up car... apologies for not knowing what it is... its an S something... but i almost threw up

March_SAU-6376.jpg

FARCH has his car on the road... 180SX with a VH45 in it... that thing is a weapon! legally registered as a two seater aswell

March_SAU-6394.jpg

and another shot

March_SAU-6409.jpg

sloane's de badged R32 GTARRGGHH (he needs new GTR badges...)

March_SAU-6513.jpg

Sean's (GTRSEAN) wicked wheels... the dude in the commodore was staring at us... as I was half hanging out the window with a big black camera in my hand

sorry no black and whites this month... good challenge though (I had some in late feb)

This is far from good, but i just wanted to show you all my car. Evo 8 MR, basically stock, just an exhaust and flash tune. 21psi of evo goodness. Will do a proper shoot with it in about a month when i get some carbon goodies and a better location.

This is the first proper photo i have taken of it since owning it.

5511799400_e619061fc6_b.jpg

Where are the BBS?

BBS was an optional extra. Usually always come with the Mica MR's. It seems like all the owners of them in Japland wanted optional BBS but no white owners did :( I'll take some better shots of the car this weekend and put some time into it :)

March_SAU-6309.jpg

some messed up dude driving a bright pink riced up car... apologies for not knowing what it is... its an S something... but i almost threw up

S14.5

Id Like it if it wasnt pink lol

About to leave for sydney, hopefully get some good shots while I'm there :)

So very gay.

yeah i was talking about korys double post. It is/was a bit of a shiitee car.

I'm doing some club photography tonight well hopefully its busy haha its not the busiest place but its a start...

Yesterday I went to the Top Gear live show in Melbourne, I took over 700 pics, but I won't give it away too much, I'm sure a few of you guys will be going to the show this weekend. It was AMAZING! Here's just a few that I like straight from the lens

IMG_3389.jpg

IMG_3392.jpg

IMG_3410.jpg

IMG_3476.jpg

Lens is a Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 pretty happy with it so far, and at $119 you can't go wrong!