SAU Community

Hel Thermostatic Oil Cooler Kit Group Buy!

PM-R33

Got an email back last night after seeing what we could do to speed things up.

The fittings they use are actually manufactured by Speedflow in Australia for them. I have the part numbers for the fittings.

So maybe I should email Speedflow and see if we can buy the fittings ourselves or something and Hel will pick up the bill?

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PM replied Paul. I'll get them to send yours out (and any one else that doesn't care about the red/blue fittings).

I'll email speedflow today about the fittings to see what the go is. Maybe they can send them all out to every one or something.

http://www.speedflow.com.au/hoseends.html

We need 2 x 101-08 and 2x 103-08 each in black.

Got an email back last night after seeing what we could do to speed things up.

The fittings they use are actually manufactured by Speedflow in Australia for them. I have the part numbers for the fittings.

So maybe I should email Speedflow and see if we can buy the fittings ourselves or something and Hel will pick up the bill?

Maybe ship the parts to Speedflow, get Speedflow to fit them and ship them to our locations. All insured incase they go missing/get damaged for any reason. Just seems stupid to wait for parts in Australia to be shipped to the UK to be fitted there and then wait to be shipped back to us in Australia.

I'm able to wait, not happy but I "need" the black connectors more then I "need" the cooler to be installed urgently.

Appreciate all your effort.

It's a shame your not going to be doing anymore group buys >_< i've been saving hopeing a diff group buy comes up soon haha.

Really appreciate all your efforts in putting these together and following everything through to the end.

I just cant believe how these places can't handle putting together a box of parts and posting them out, you do all the hard work, finding buyers getting the funds together and sending each part out individually.

Yep it blows my mind aswell.

Anyway I am still waiting to hear back from Speedflow to see what they say and also to hear back from Hel to see what would be the best way to go about this whole thing if we get the fittings directly through Speedflow.

Also finding out if the red/blue fittings are actually allready attached to the braided lines since in the photos of the kits, they are seperate. This would make it a bit easier since we wouldn't have to remove them.

Guys one of the guys has asked for a refund (which is completely understandable) however due to the cost of these, I simply can't afford to refund out of my own pocket. So if some one doesn't mind waiting to see this through they can take his spot. Otherwise I'll have to hit up Hel for a refund.