SAU Community

Where Did You Get Your Stagea From ?

bangahh

Where did you buy your Stagea from ?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be awhile before any mods. Have to Ninja the mods into the car without the wife knowing about it. Car is now just a nice taxi/shopping trolley which i can engoy.

I know what that feels like.

"Err, just going out to the back shed to sharpen the mower blades"

I've used 66 sets of blades this year.LOL :whistling::cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Got mine trough Geoff from Prestige Motorsport www.prestigemotorsport.com.au

Car came as described + 3 keys + books with all service history

Knowing what I know today I would've bought from Northshore as well not because I regret my purchase but I had to wait a long time and deal with some paper work

Hard to trust the majority of dealers... sad but it's true.

Got even a good example: when I was looking at the auctions in Japan I saw a Black Stagea with a set of 20'' BBS that had 111K on the ODO and it was sold for 425 K Yens. I saw the same car for sale here in Sydey. I sent an email inquiring about it. The sales person told me that the car had only done 47k km and was asking for 27K....

Bought mine through Northshore 5 years ago this September.

Organised a mate's M35 through Ben about a year later and had a hand in a number of other M35's... all from Northshore.

Can't fault Northshore's cars, nor their service (although there was one minor issue with the rear window motor on one).

Hard to trust the majority of dealers... sad but it's true.

Got even a good example: when I was looking at the auctions in Japan I saw a Black Stagea with a set of 20'' BBS that had 111K on the ODO and it was sold for 425 K Yens. I saw the same car for sale here in Sydey. I sent an email inquiring about it. The sales person told me that the car had only done 47k km and was asking for 27K....

Hate hearing stuff like that, but it definitely happening.

47,000kms on a family wagon that is almost 10years old? C'mon, bit of common sense.

OP - Don't be afraid to pick up an M35 with around 100,000kms on the clock. Presuming they have been serviced regularly with decent fluids, 100,000kms is nothing - although I guess when you crack 210,000kms in a modified M35, you sorta have a different perspective!

^^^+1 for typo. Also I can't see it being an Axis, plenty of holes to weld up once they took the flares off; no way those guards have been welded... Just an RX with a kit?

Edited by Daleo

^^^+1 for typo. Also I can't see it being an Axis, plenty of holes to weld up once they took the flares off; no way those guards have been welded... Just an RX with a kit?

Certainly we are of the same optinion, although you don't see many with the Dayz kit.

I wonder if it is still available...

Basically I don't wanna cross the boundaries of this forum but PERHAPS the Black Stagea that I mentioned previously ( the one with 111K on the clock) and this one on ebay are the same.... point made.... sorry if I wasn't very clear by just posting the link....

-LUXURY AND PERFORMANCE TURBO AWD AXIS CREAM LEATHER INTERIOR ,REAR CAMERA ELECTRIC FRONT SEATS, DRIVER SEAT WITH 4 POSITION ADJUSTMENTS, POWER WINDOWS, INDICATOR SIDE MIRRORS, BLACK LEATHER STEERING WHEEL, ALL WHEEL DRIVE GTR ATTESA ETS SYSTEM - Advanced Total Traction Engineering System for All Electronic Torque Split, , TURBO NEO V6 ENGINE , ABS, TIPTRONIC 5 SPEED AUTO, BOSE STEREO WITH SUB WOOFER, 6 CD CHANGER, NISMO DASHBOARD, NICE ALLOYS , AXIS AUTECH GRILL, XENON HEADLIGHTS, DUAL ZONE CLIMATE CONTROL, AIR BAGS, ALL POWER OPTIONS, VERY SPACIOUS BOOT WITH COMPARTMENTS AND CARGO NET, LOW KMS, IMMACULATE CONDITION OVERALL.

might want to check out the things in bold.....might be a typo?

-LUXURY AND PERFORMANCE TURBO AWD AXIS CREAM LEATHER INTERIOR ,REAR CAMERA ELECTRIC FRONT SEATS, DRIVER SEAT WITH 4 POSITION ADJUSTMENTS, POWER WINDOWS, INDICATOR SIDE MIRRORS, BLACK LEATHER STEERING WHEEL, ALL WHEEL DRIVE GTR ATTESA ETS SYSTEM - Advanced Total Traction Engineering System for All Electronic Torque Split, , TURBO NEO V6 ENGINE , ABS, TIPTRONIC 5 SPEED AUTO, BOSE STEREO WITH SUB WOOFER, 6 CD CHANGER, NISMO DASHBOARD, NICE ALLOYS , AXIS AUTECH GRILL, XENON HEADLIGHTS, DUAL ZONE CLIMATE CONTROL, AIR BAGS, ALL POWER OPTIONS, VERY SPACIOUS BOOT WITH COMPARTMENTS AND CARGO NET, LOW KMS, IMMACULATE CONDITION OVERALL.

might want to check out the things in bold.....might be a typo?

Now, are you implying that a car yard doesn't know much about the M35 Stagea?

I didn't read all of the ad previously, but how in the name of the Gods do they expect someone to buy a car when the description is so far off?

Do they really think it will instil the buyer with the trust required to make the deal?

Seriously, what the f**k is with import yards like this?

I didn't read all of the ad previously, but how in the name of the Gods do they expect someone to buy a car when the description is so far off?

Do they really think it will instil the buyer with the trust required to make the deal?

Seriously, what the f**k is with import yards like this?

Hmmm, copy/paste anyone? I think they're just lazy,ohmy.gif and if someone believes their BS so much the better for them...

Let the buyer beware...

No, I'm not. All I'm saying is that you'd want to check out the things in bold.

We all know the rules on the forum about businesses, and I don't want to go down that slippery slope.

I have had someone that complies M35's tell me it had a 3.5 litre turbo motor in it....:blush:

No, I'm not. All I'm saying is that you'd want to check out the things in bold.

We all know the rules on the forum about businesses, and I don't want to go down that slippery slope.

I have had someone that complies M35's tell me it had a 3.5 litre turbo motor in it....:blush:

I know, it was more a tongue in cheek statement but I forgot to use an emoticon >_<