It's former immaculate self :yes:

It could have been ALOT worse!

I actually give thumbsup to chef .

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't mind me guys

Just a bit of emotion spilling over from a pathetic display of footy that my team served up today

I should've just kicked the cat instead :yes:

I appreciate that you guys want to hypothesize on whether or not you should lend cars to mates, Luke knows me well enough to know that I will pay for the repairs, I doubt he wouldn't have let me out there in the first place if he didn't think that was the case.

Early reports suggest I'm up for a fair bit of money in parts, so my JZX110 is now for sale to help cover it - let me know if any of you feel like defecting to a Toyota...

Badluck Chef.

If you sell the JZX110, it might cover the cost of the Series 3 headlights :nyaanyaa:

Shame to hear this has happened, was looking forward to hearing lap times.

Maybe a good story for your PI column.

Doesnt one of the multitude of SA drift series run out at Tailem Bend now?

Multitude? We have two, G1 Drift and Stadium Drift. G1 is Mallala, Stadium is at Tailem Bend.

Bad luck Chef. Pics?

sure it wont cut and polish out? naa sucks to see but it will all get sorted, loosing your profit on them new cubes u been bringing in after this kristian

Edited by r33 chris

lol I think I'm gonna have to step up the Cube sales!!

Cheers for the offer Luke (ENR34), Pickering owes me a few favours so I'm banking on him giving me some container space, but I'll give you a yell if it doesn't pan out ;)

I dropped around to Heslo's place tonight again to take another look, and yeah there are a few fairly expensive parts on that list. We may end up doing some deals so he can upgrade a few bits and pieces along the way.

Actually Luke (Heslo) maybe it was the petrol fumes that made me pass out temporarily! hahaha

In the end, my wallet and ego suffered some major pain, but I still got to go home and see my wife and kids in one piece :thumbsup:

I am glad everyone is ok and the car is fixable.

Chef you are very honorable for what you are doing and it looks

like the car may come out of this incident better than ever.

that's the spirit

and you don't race someone elses car if you cant fix it, that's the quickest way to ruin friendships unless your awesome at reach arounds

I'm glad that you're ok Chef and that Luke is not too distressed over the accident.

Hopefully I don't suffer the same fate tomorrow in my mate's series 3 R33 GTR.

lol I think I'm gonna have to step up the Cube sales!!

Cheers for the offer Luke (ENR34), Pickering owes me a few favours so I'm banking on him giving me some container space, but I'll give you a yell if it doesn't pan out ;)

I dropped around to Heslo's place tonight again to take another look, and yeah there are a few fairly expensive parts on that list. We may end up doing some deals so he can upgrade a few bits and pieces along the way.

Actually Luke (Heslo) maybe it was the petrol fumes that made me pass out temporarily! hahaha

In the end, my wallet and ego suffered some major pain, but I still got to go home and see my wife and kids in one piece :thumbsup:

i'll do my part for the cause and step up the pressure on mum to get a cube from u :D

:laugh:

No shit, they're f**king expensive!

And you're right, at the end of the day, you got to go home, unscathed. That's the most important.

In other news, there's a 34 V-Spec you are selling..... :P

Hey mate I am feeling the pain for you, at least it looks not as bad as mine did. $6000 damage apparently. It will be fixed in no time. See you soon. Mat ====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================